• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Anyone can give me those add-ons in the updated version
Wholesale (B-B) Add-on
Auction Add-on
Refund add-on
OTP add-on
Offline Payment Add-on
Seller Subscription Add-on
Affiliate add-on

Hello everyone, I bought a license for this script, but this script did not suit me, I will exchange it for a license for this theme.

Attachments

• 98798.jpg
    98798.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: zaced
Wholesale (B-B) Add-on
Auction Add-on
Refund add-on
OTP add-on
Offline Payment Add-on
Seller Subscription Add-on
Affiliate add-on
I have all the plugins for this script, I will exchange for a license for this theme.

I have all the plugins for this script, I will exchange for a license for this theme.
I have a better proposal. I will change your clean account into a warned account. Eventually banned as you're not eligible for any trade according to the rules.

What do you say?

5 points permanent warning. Not eligible for any marketplace sell/trade/exchange.
I have a better proposal. I will change your clean account into a warned account. Eventually banned as you're not eligible for any trade according to the rules.
I do not sell, I offer an exchange.

I am really really sorry, my mistake.
You are not selling, you're exchanging. What actually mean you're sharing publicly for free (or within restrictions set by rules).
Trading/exchanging is not a form of selling.
Stupid me, I have to check the dictionary again cause it seems that I am outdated with the nowadays terms.

5 points warning issued for not being eligible for any marketplace sell/trade/exchange.

Hello everyone, I bought a license for this script, but this script did not suit me, I will exchange it for a license for this theme.

brother no one will purchase, nullled already available

brother no one will purchase, nullled already available
If no one wants an exchange, then I will buy this theme myself. Null version of this script works poorly and incompletely, the license works 100% correctly and without errors! so I bought this script. :p

Last edited:
If no one wants an exchange, then I will buy this theme myself. Null version of this script works poorly and incompletely, the license works 100% correctly and without errors! so I bought this script. :p

Lol, "Null version of this script works poorly and incompletely, the license works 100% correctly and without errors!"

Noob License is just for verification (installing) purposes only. other than it is useless.

Nulled version will work same

Lol, "Null version of this script works poorly and incompletely, the license works 100% correctly and without errors!"

Noob License is just for verification (installing) purposes only. other than it is useless.

Nulled version will work same
you probably do not understand well, if NULL is poorly zeroed, it does not work correctly. also license means clean code. The license has more benefits. Noob

Does anyone know the reason I keep on getting an 'HTTP ERROR 500' then when I delete the .htaccess and replace it with a backup I made it starts working again? It also shows that the .htaccess was modified the previous day but it wasn't me.

A little help guys. I tried on my own but I can't make the Delivery App work.

The error below seems to require coding to be resolved. Please help me with Android embedding upgrade

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
you probably do not understand well, if NULL is poorly zeroed, it does not work correctly. also license means clean code. The license has more benefits. Noob

How can someone be so dumb? lol

with license, you will get support from the seller and your support is also expired. so what's the benefit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock