• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Hi friends, nice to meet you. is there a friends here who can help admin login problems can't, "identify the error" matrix problem. I hope someone can help..

App version 2.0 or 2.1 cuz in these 2 versions it is fully compatible with the cms
I'm using flutter version 2.1.. and active ecommerce cms 5.5.5 I took it from here.. I as an admin can't enter the application. but if as another user the buyer or seller can login there is no problem. the problem is in the admin login only

I hope someone can help. who knows if there is an error in the script installation process to hosting or there is an error in the app installation process..

I hope someone can help. who knows if there is an error in the script installation process to hosting or there is an error in the app installation process..
No inside cms only there is if condition do one thing open the cms files inside vs code and search for "identity matrix error" and remove the part

No inside cms only there is if condition do one thing open the cms files inside vs code and search for "identity matrix error" and remove the part
I don't understand about open the cms files inside vs code sir, can you explain in more detail where the path is located.. Sorry my english is bad sir..

U will get this in api/v2/controller name i don't remember search it
I tried deleting the "identify matrix error" and it worked, but it didn't make me successful in logging in, failed to login as admin.. is there any suggestion sir to change another script where I can login later

Reactions: roysuraj
Anyone with refund addon latest version, club point v1.4 , other addons latest versions plzzzxz send here

I tried deleting the "identify matrix error" and it worked, but it didn't make me successful in logging in, failed to login as admin.. is there any suggestion sir to change another script where I can login later
Now see bro regarding ur admin login there is a prob in another part i didn't face it need to check

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock