• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce All Addons (Untouched)

hello friends, i am asking since 2 weeks no body going to help me , i am unable to open POS addon in active ecommerce. getting 500 error. nobody giving me its fixed solution. plz help me out to get it working i am using active ecommerce v6.5.0 and POS addon v1.8

edit file app/http/controllers/PosController.php

find line 25 , change "public function index()" to "public function admin_index()"

hope it solves your problem
hello friends, i am asking since 2 weeks no body going to help me , i am unable to open POS addon in active ecommerce. getting 500 error. nobody giving me its fixed solution. plz help me out to get it working i am using active ecommerce v6.5.0 and POS addon v1.8

• Love
Reactions: oldbot and oneten

find line 25 , change "public function index()" to "public function admin_index()"

lot's of love for the members of Babiato for wonderful support. thatk you @Dosan for helping me . the method you told it works.

POS addon working fine but now i am facing issue

withe seller Subscriber Addon error

Something went wrong!​

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're working on it.
Error code: 500

how to fix plz

If you go to my channel, there will be instructions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsRQirmT5If-wst7aHe6fmg
i have seen your video related to ACtive ecom. but there is no option ( Seller Packages) which is giving me error i am using v1.7 and also tried v1.8 but same error when i click on ( Seller Packages

Debug error:
Target class [SellerPackageController] does not exist.
/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php#879

Class "SellerPackageController" does not exist
/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php#877

Last edited:
i have seen your video related to ACtive ecom. but there is no option ( Seller Packages) which is giving me error i am using v1.7 and also tried v1.8 but same error when i click on ( Seller Packages

Debug error:

please watch the installation sequence and instructions in the channel, please reinstall the version 6.5.0, because during the installation process the version is corrupted, so this is the only way

Debug error:

paste the update file in the running project entry and extract the file to try again

Reactions: oneten
It's great that these add-ons aren't nulled, and the fact that you're offering to keep the post updated is even better! It's always a bonus to have access to the latest and greatest in terms of tech, especially for eCommerce development.
And speaking of eCommerce development, have you heard of Ecommerce Development Agencies? These are groups of tech-savvy pros who specialize in helping businesses build and improve their online stores. They can help you with everything from design and development to integration and optimization. It's definitely worth considering if you're looking to take your online store to the next level.

Last edited:

Active eCommerce Refund Add-On v1.5

Active eCommerce Affiliate Add-On V1.8

it worked on 6.5.0

dude , it is 1.5
wrong version

Active eCommerce Seller Subscription Addon v1.7

version 1.7 worked for me on 6.5.0

not 1.8 fixed for that

Active eCommerce Delivery Boy Flutter App 3.2​

Active eCommerce Offline Payment Add-on v1.4

1.3 and 1.4 dosn't work on 6.5.0

Active eCommerce Club Point Add-on v1.6

worked on 6.5.0 version
Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException
Target class [ClubPointController] does not exist.

Active ecommerce Auction Addons v1.5 or any of other latest if possible.. Thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock