• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
Has anyone figured out how to trigger an automation for imported contacts? The Acelle team said "it is a configurable setting that you can turn ON or OFF (to trigger automation emails for imported contacts)", but I can't seem to find it. Any one could help out? Thanks!

what the exact server requirement for this? I tried to install it on VPS, but seem slow loading web page

hi, i have issue with licence. I enter random key, and i see "you need to choice plan", i need a leave empty licence key?

Babak updated Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application with a new update entry:

Acelle v4.0.24 Nulled

Download Acelle v4.0.24 - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free
v4.0.24 / 2021-06-22 Thanks To @TassieNZ @NullMaster

==================
* Added: better compliance with Laravel 8, ready to upgrade
* Added: upgrade to Laravel 7, the required PHP version is now 7.2.5 or higher
* Added: upgrade to Carbon 2
* Added: refined automation UI
* Added: updated GeoIP dataset
* Added: multiple payment options supported
* Added: mass assign...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey brothers i got stuck on this step can someone help me !!!
i m using plesk server not cpanel
and i m install it on subdomain how can i do the cron job or the php executable path !!!

Attachments

• screencapture-email-iozera-install-cron-jobs-2021-08-10-11_30_01.png
    screencapture-email-iozera-install-cron-jobs-2021-08-10-11_30_01.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 82
Hi, Thanks sooo much can i get
Acelle Connect - WordPress Plugin for Acelle Mail
Hello,
Where did you manage to get this plugin from because I couldn't find it. I couldn't download this plugin from anywhere. Please help me to download.
Hi

The developers of Acelle Mail have a plugin called "BeeMail - Email Marketing". it is basically Acelle in a Plugin format for Wordpress .. Any chance of getting it? I looked in several places but I couldn't find
I have the code clean original from codecayon I bought but the code is not working at all

Hidden gem about Acelle Email, sharing with you guy's.

How to achieve the login page as their demo:
log-in.png
Regarding the login UI of our demo site:
It is a hidden setting that you can change. If your site is

app.domain.com/login

Then you can go directly to the following URL (login as admin first, then copy and paste the URL to your browser)

app.domain.com/admin/settings/advanced

There you can find the "theme.beta" setting, set it to yes to try the new Web UI

settings.jpeg Notice that there is no language setting for beta Web UI yet
To edit the wording, you have to edit the source file directly at:

resources/views/auth/t_login.blade.php

=========

@Babak - Can you upload the very latest version of Acelle Email, do you have the source to get it from codecanyon?

Reactions: theflashgames
Hidden gem about Acelle Email, sharing with you guy's.

How to achieve the login page as their demo:
log-in.png
Regarding the login UI of our demo site:
It is a hidden setting that you can change. If your site is

app.domain.com/login

Then you can go directly to the following URL (login as admin first, then copy and paste the URL to your browser)

app.domain.com/admin/settings/advanced

There you can find the "theme.beta" setting, set it to yes to try the new Web UI

settings.jpeg Notice that there is no language setting for beta Web UI yet
To edit the wording, you have to edit the source file directly at:

resources/views/auth/t_login.blade.php

=========

@Babak - Can you upload the very latest version of Acelle Email, do you have the source to get it from codecanyon?
@tyronx75 do u have latest again ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock