• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
[HELP]
I have this problem: I created the list, I inserted emails in it, but when sending the campaign, it does not appear in the select. What can it be? Thanks to anyone who can help

1654893568643.png

[HELP]
I have this problem: I created the list, I inserted emails in it, but when sending the campaign, it does not appear in the select. What can it be? Thanks to anyone who can help

1654893568643.png
I am getting this same issue. Please tell me if anyone has solution

ok after v4.0.24 there some patches ...
example in printscreen

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20220614060804.png
    ScreenShot_20220614060804.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 24
[HELP]

1654893568643.png
Same Problem With Us.

v4.0.24 Version Using.​

Need Help. Thank YOu.

Guys, I managed to solve the issue of not showing the lists by doing the following:
go to Admin View > Setting > All Settings > Background Job Then capture the cronjob generated and install it into your hosting server. :)

i will try to make a setup of acellé with a older patch like p4 or p136 .. and see if the issue is also there
and after that upgrade to the next patch and do the same ..
if i have an update i will write it here ...

Guys, I managed to solve the issue of not showing the lists by doing the following:
go to Admin View > Setting > All Settings > Background Job Then capture the cronjob generated and install it into your hosting server. :)
i have worked on it and configure cron job but still the same issue...i have tried acelle mail official demo version same problem over there...

So the version seems to me to be the latest v4.0.24
But this version should be from 2022 and when I installed it comes with the changelog with this information:
4.0.24 -> 2021-09-19

on their website 4.0.22 is already from 2022-06-03

It's weird :)
Hug
thanks

you will look for 4.0.22-pXXX (x = patch version)

i think latest is 4.0.24-p230 i m not sure ...
in the print scree you can see older patches it is a bin file about ~50 mb
you put it in upgrade folder (if i remember correctly)
and upgrade your acelle

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20220614060804.png
    ScreenShot_20220614060804.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 8
você procurará por 4.0.22-pXXX (x = versão do patch)

acho que o mais recente é 4.0.24-p230, não tenho certeza ...
na tela de impressão você pode ver os patches mais antigos, é um arquivo bin de cerca de 50 mb
você coloca na pasta de atualização (se bem me lembro)
e atualize seu acele

it's confusing for me, I think you really need to update the final version, I don't know, I might be making nonsense too @Babak can you give a light :)

tell me you version to see where you are or you can see in the photo i share above ..
example you have 4.0.24-p130
and new versions is 4.0.24-p205 + 4.0.24-p230 (you are then 2 versions at least back)
i hope i was helpful

4.0.24-p230 is the latest version today ?

Reactions: eduangelis
tell me you version to see where you are or you can see in the photo i share above ..
example you have 4.0.24-p130
and new versions is 4.0.24-p205 + 4.0.24-p230 (you are then 2 versions at least back)
i hope i was helpful

4.0.24-p230 is the latest version today ?
Sorry for bothering, when installing the web, it asks me for the license, and I put anything and it doesn't let me install it, do we know how?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock