• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accufy - SaaS Business & Accounting Software

Accufy - SaaS Business & Accounting Software v2.6

No permission to download
My coding bad so I only active all tabs at the settings page.
Go to "application/views/admin/settings.php"
make all tabs classes active, example:
line 138
HTML:
<div class="active tab-pane" id="content2" aria-hidden="false">
also line 210, 229, 226

Reactions: fjomah99
Hi guys, the Dashboad is not working because Jquery is not loading. To fix the issue you don't need to disable the Loader in the header or add all the above code in the left-sidebar. just add the below code in admin footer.php located in this folder \application\views\admin\include. Create a new line after line 71 and add this code.

Code:
<script src="<?php echo base_url() ?>assets/admin/js/jquery3.min.js"></script>

• Love
Reactions: animefr43
Hi pricing package is blank all went well but pricing packages is blank please assist

Hi pricing package is blank all went well but pricing packages is blank please assist
In the database you need to edit the settings table and add 36 letters in the purchase code column. Also in the column named (ind_code) add 40 letters and save. It will work. See attached

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Love
Reactions: itqan
In the database you need to edit the settings table and add 36 letters in the purchase code column. Also in the column named (ind_code) add 40 letters and save. It will work. See attached
thank you worked very well all is good and working :)

Please how can I null the version 2.4?

And why is the dashboard loading, all solutions here didn't work

I have purchased license for version 2.5, but I do not have the option for a payment gateways. Is there a possibility to avoid paying for an extended license?

Reactions: svetlanaru
I have purchased license for version 2.5, but I do not have the option for a payment gateways. Is there a possibility to avoid paying for an extended license?
Extended License is Not possible, because author directly approval the same , i think so

Accufy - SaaS Business & Accounting Software v2.4 had many issues can any one have 2.5 version kindly update if any .​

Update logs v2.6 – 17 Jun 2023

Code:
Update logs v2.6 – 17 Jun 2023
- Added affiliate system (Only availabel with extended license holders)
- Added HRM module
- Added Reset pass opton on admin > users
- Fixed invoice alaigment issues
- Improved admin panel responsive design

Update logs v2.5 – 12 Dec 2022
- Added default invoice title & summary & footer notes
- Added email & phone field on invoice > create new customer
- Fixed user tax rate round issue
- Fixed payment record issue
- Fixed stripe payment customer info missing issue
- Improved currency conversion text on invoice create page
- Improved verify email section

Update logs v2.4 – 01 Jun 2022
- Added pricing decimal/round option
- Added pricing symbol left/right and space option
- Added pricing thousand seperator
- Added offline payment for regular licnse holders
- Added invoice footer note text align option
- Added missing translate values
- Fixed invoice template issues
- Fixed Record payment duplicate issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock