• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A big collection of copywriting books:)

I really want it as I read to get more knowledge, wisdom and use what gained positively to the growth of humanity on every facet of life. Thanks in advance

I am interested, I want to create a copywriting company to help other companies in sales and marketing

Dear Helpers... I really need the collections of books! please count me in ! thanks in advance!

I need this one. I know copywriting is most important skill to persuasive people. I have some books also like Breakthrough Copywriting From Eugene. Try to implement but I know need more knowledge about copywriting again. So Kindly would to share with me, thankyou

I have a really big collection of top copywriting books that I've gathered over the years. Post in the comment why do you want to learn copywriting - this is mandatory if you want to receive the books. I want to give it to people who will actually read and use them not just gather more content:) Reps will be appreciated.

Hey, I really appreciate your share

I am a Direct Response Marketer and stuffs like this that can help me improve my performance, I really appreciate

So hopefully you find my reply to your post good enough and deserving for the link to download these books.

Thanks

I have a really big collection of top copywriting books that I've gathered over the years. Post in the comment why do you want to learn copywriting - this is mandatory if you want to receive the books. I want to give it to people who will actually read and use them not just gather more content:) Reps will be appreciated.
Hey, i am super interested in learning from your treasure trove of knowledge. Currently doing a course too.

Hey I am interested l, if you would kindly share would be great. Thank you

I believe I will learn valuable lessons that will help me write better copy for my businesses and clients too.

I'd gladly appreciate if you can will share the link with me

Thanks a lot.

I'm venturing into affilate marketing but one area I would say I'm lacking in is copywriting. These books would assist me greatly If you could share. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock