• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Update 35.0.0

No permission to download
Because after i update the config file, the payments are showing. But when i want to go to the admin page, it gets error 500

Php Version is the new

Php version is 8.3. And what should i look about the htaccess ?
So now, i have v24.0.0 extended installed. Complete new installation. And it works everything fine. No Error 500. But when i update to newest Extended Version, i think the error will be again..

For everybody who has the same error 500, when "admin" is clicked... here is how to solve:

Run the following query in your Database in the "payment" section :

alter table payments add total_amount_default_currency float null after total_amount;

After this, it works and no Error 500 anymore

manish45 updated 66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) with a new update entry:

Update 34.0.0 - Untouched

Update 34.0.0 - 20 February, 2024

In case you use the Theme functionality on the Admin panel - settings - theme, you must re-add your theme values after the update.

• Implemented the ability to enable/disable AI scraping on your website content - from the admin panel.

• Implemented new handler for pages that do not show data because of filtering for better UX.

• Reworked many file image uploaders to support image preview & look better.

• Added the currency parameter to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: 3rr0r and Judge
wait for nulled
You can install the NULL version from here. Then all updates are installed and work without problems. I've done it all recently. However, I searched for versions all over the Internet, because most of the links here no longer work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock