• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

5Play WordPress Premium Theme

5Play WordPress Premium Theme v6.1

No permission to download
Why would I upload a theme in plugin folder. Kindly help check its not working for
Why: Many novice users make this mistake
And this is one of the reasons for this error. So I had to ask

The theme is without problems
Your method of entering is not good and principled
The basic way to import is to use hosting or file manager plugins that bring hosting file managers to WordPress.
good example
https://babia.to/resources/wp-file-manager-pro.16635/

All over the web and all sites, plugins and themes are compressed with one more folder for their copyright
First, you need to decompress it and upload the main folder through the host or file manager plugins.
This is a lesson for you, so it is better to use this basic method to avoid such problems

Why: Many novice users make this mistake
And this is one of the reasons for this error. So I had to ask

The theme is without problems
Your method of entering is not good and principled
The basic way to import is to use hosting or file manager plugins that bring hosting file managers to WordPress.
good example

All over the web and all sites, plugins and themes are compressed with one more folder for their copyright
First, you need to decompress it and upload the main folder through the host or file manager plugins.
This is a lesson for you, so it is better to use this basic method to avoid such problems
The theme is not working, if though I used file manager to upload it, and activate it. It will still give me incomplete files or error. @ImSpark files is working perfectly

The theme is not working, if though I used file manager to upload it, and activate it. It will still give me incomplete files or error. @ImSpark files is working perfectly
I have been using their versions for several months and I have no errors in them
Good luck

I am always updated
Version 6.0 has many problems
Version 6.1 is better
And the nulled versions that I upload are without ads from me in source cod
I think someone else should test it cause the theme is missing style.css file and you are saying it’s working
. Good luck man

I think someone else should test it cause the theme is missing style.css file and you are saying it’s working
. Good luck man
100%
Above, I told the basic method of uploading plugins and themes
You have two ways
1- You must first upload the file with the said host or plugin and decompress it there
2- You must decompress the file on the computer and zip the main folder which is the name of the plugin or theme. Only in this case, you can upload using your own method, which was uploading with WordPress, because it does not include an additional folder and does not give the mentioned error.
This is what everyone knows.
It is better to try and then announce the result
Because if you did according to the previous post, you would understand
I can't explain it any better.

100%
You have two ways
1- You must first upload the file with the said host or plugin and decompress it there
2- You must decompress the file on the computer and zip the main folder which is the name of the plugin or theme. Only in this case, you can upload using your own method, which was uploading with WordPress, because it does not include an additional folder and does not give the mentioned error.
did you read what i complained, its missing style.css required by wordpress

100%
You have two ways
do you have AN1 wordpress theme new version

5Play WordPress Premium Theme v6.1-Nulled

Developer Mode Removed.
use any key in license section to activate

dont import demo automatic please import manual
all demo in path
5play/libs/demo
redux option is: opt_themes
To work on the download page, go to PERMALINKS TO POST NAME OR DAY AND NAME

better remove kkstar plugin and use rate my post ,without error and very faster, 0.200 second save

*** ALERT ***
good example

Learn How to upload and import demo 5Play WordPress Premium Theme -Nulled
Download from link
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
did you read what i complained, its missing style.css required by wordpress
And that's why I repeat, do it that way
For this reason, I downloaded my file 3 times and checked it in different websites
Did you understand what I said, what is the cause of this error?
I clearly said that due to the existence of the main folder in another folder, it cannot directly access the theme files
But you repeat your words again
It is better to see the tutorial on uploading and installing the demo with the same file
good luck man
Learn How to upload and import demo 5Play WordPress Premium Theme -Nulled

Reactions: dynatools
And that's why I repeat, do it that way
For this reason, I downloaded my file 3 times and checked it in different websites
Did you understand what I said, what is the cause of this error?
I clearly said that due to the existence of the main folder in another folder, it cannot directly access the theme files
But you repeat your words again
It is better to see the tutorial on uploading and installing the demo with the same file
good luck man
Seen it’s working now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock