• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

37 MONTHS, and Finally saying Hello Babiato Family!!!

estyjojola

Jun 16, 2020
Dear Members of the Babiato Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. Allow me to introduce myself—I am ESTY, and I am thrilled to be part of this incredible online developers community that I have been benefiting from Babiato for the past 37 months.

I am honored to have been part of this community for such an extended period, and I have been fortunate enough to witness the incredible growth and diversity of talent within our ranks, especially the selflessness of most members. The wealth of knowledge and resources that each member brings is truly awe-inspiring, and I am excited to contribute to this collective platform as well.

Thank you for welcoming me into this remarkable community. I am excited to engage with all of you, exchange insights, and embark on new adventures in the realm of development. If there's anything I can do to assist or if you simply want to have a chat, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you all continued success and boundless inspiration in your endeavors!

Warmest regards,
Estyjojola

I don't understand how I should read the post... as a "goodbye" or a "threat" like "I will still stay with you"
🤔🤔🤔 😅😅😅 😜😜😜

Hi there @estyjojola, I've been here since last year but I'm mostly a lurker. Thank you for your wonderful message!
Wishing you also success and inspiration too. I'm a 'wannabe' web designer/developer hehehe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock