• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

30K Comment Backlink Dofollow - Nofollow

Hahahahah...Oh, God, yet another so dense paranoid conspiracy aware dude. You are free not to download file but dont spread the lies. Borrring!

Deceive? Why would I do that? Oh Dear Lord...like you have something import for me to steal :):)
I am not interested dude no matter who you are. Relax. Download it or not. It is up to you. Anyway I didnt upload that files on MegaNz.

Hello friends, you can access the 30K comment backlinks for February 2024, many of which are carefully selected, with high page AS values, below. Completely free! Some links have not been checked, there are some with high AS and some with low AS, so use with caution.

**Usage: If you do not use any backlink software, you will get backlinks by manually entering the links in the list and leaving a comment in the comment section. Example usage is as follows. You should use keywords in the name section rather than the comment field, sometimes a href is closed in the comment field.

y2aXHxx.png

Code:
<p>buraya yorum yazıp <a href="https://www.URLSITE.com.tr/">keyword </a>ekleyip link verebilirsiniz.</p>

If I was helpful, please like it. :giggle:

Download List
thanks for sahring

which backlink software can be used for this list ?

I have found backlink pro software in the forum and it works well . You can use it.

1712773946115.png

Last edited:
which backlink software can be used for this list ?

I have found backlink pro software in the forum and it works well . You can use it.

1712773946115.png

Where did you find the backlink pro program? Can you share the link? I could not see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock