• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$20 - Get AffiliateWP Plugin + 14 PRO Addons Lifetime License per Site

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
About AffiliateWP:
AffiliateWP is the #1 affiliate management system plugin for WordPress. It allows you to build a complete affiliate system in WordPress and helps to manage affiliates, referrals, payments, etc. from your site. It comes with all the affiliate marketing tools you’ll need to grow your business and earn money.
More details - https://affiliatewp.com/

I will install AffiliateWP plugin with lifetime updates on your WordPress site.

What you will get ?

The latest version of AffiliateWP Plugin + 14 Pro Addons + 17 FREE Addons + Future Pro Addons...
  • REST API Extended Addon
  • Zapier for AffiliateWP Addon
  • Affiliate Landing Pages Addon
  • Direct Link Tracking Addon
  • Custom Affiliate Slugs Addon
  • Signup Referrals Addon
  • Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms Addon
  • Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms Addon
  • Pushover Notifications Addon
  • Lifetime Commissions Addon
  • Recurring Referrals Addon
  • Tiered Affiliate Rates Addon
  • Affiliate Dashboard Sharing Addon
  • PayPal Payouts Addon

Lifetime License & Automatic updates for SINGLE SITE ( ONE TIME PURCHASE - No need to renew again )

For $20, i will update the original plugin/license in ONE of your website's WP dashboard. No worries on license getting expired or disabled as it my own license in my Lifetime Account.

Payment Details :

For India Users - Paytm, BHIM UPI, Bank Transfer
For Other regions - Paypal ( transfer Fee extra )

DELIVERY TIME- WITHIN "24-48" HOURS AFTER PURCHASE

PM me on details only if seriously interested in buying. After made payment, must be sent transaction number or Screenshot of payment for VERIFICATION 👈

NOTE
: I need your WordPress site URL and login details to install and activate the plugin. you can either create a temporary admin user or provide me with your existing login info. The temporary user can be deleted after finishing the job, or you can change your password after I complete the installation and activation process.

Refund Policy-
1- 100% money will be refunded if I can't deliver the Item or Install Stuff on your Server within 2 days.
2- No Refund after Installation / Product Delivery to you.

Terms & Condition-
Single purchase = single domain
Multiple purchase = multi-domain

Yes they did a lifetime promotion in the past. The offer seems good if it sticks for lifetime.

But still, you have to attach or show proof of ownership so someone can confirm and then recommend it's true.
That's not actually in the rules but is requested at Mods discretion.

I am going to subscribe to your thread for future purchase... Just bought membership pro from codecanyon and realized they need 10 different addons... this looks like an awesome deal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock