• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$2 For 3 Years Hosting

bodatho

Jan 24, 2021
Pinggiran Neraka
free4alls.net
$2 For 3 Years Offer Hosting
The offer apply with Web Hosting PRO and billing term should be selected as "Triennially"
No Hidden Charges. No Auto Charging after 3 years. Just $2 for 3 Years. No monthly fees!

• Unlimited SSD of Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Web Sites
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Unlimited Sub Domain
  • Unlimited Email Address
  • Unlimited Data Base
  • Cpanel
  • Daily Backups
JUST HOSTING

OFFER

choose pro hosting

Screenshot_19.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
You had a lucky escape, do you really want to spend days or weeks building a new site that will take hours to load or will throw a error 500 and not load at all, with no support to get it fixed

Check out all the other post & comments on here about Ruu hosting and how bad it is

Nahh never. I jus tested promo code working or not. I was aware about ruu[dot]cloude :D as mentioned above by @ChintanBhat

Reactions: ChintanBhat
You had a lucky escape, do you really want to spend days or weeks building a new site that will take hours to load or will throw a error 500 and not load at all, with no support to get it fixed

Check out all the other post & comments on here about Ruu hosting and how bad it is

a very good ?. with advantageous price :confused:

Is it good to keep as a test server and develop websites on sub domains
for customers to show sample work,
so that i dont have to work on localwp or on my main server ?

Hello, would it work only if I buy it for the domain?
I connect it with my header hosting

ruu hosting AGAIN?
what i concern is
- The data
- Quality

do you ever think, any script that your upload into that hosting will be stole by the owner and selled on the another, sites/marketplace? you all your resource will be a things that pay the hosting?

for quality, they seems bad, my friend says even small amout of visitor make the website load slower than a snail XD
--------------
if anyone says, can be a place to host "testing" script...
so you want your new project stole by some unknown owner? XD

there's still alot of good crazy cheap hosting to try, don't even waste your time try some "bad" hosting, XD

Closing this thread as ruu are a pile of crap!!

Reactions: Hzura
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock