• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

15 Pro Blocks Pack - Plugin for 66biolinks

15 Pro Blocks Pack - Plugin for 66biolinks 1.0 update for v47

No permission to download
reduced even more was difficult to achieve
the thing is you will get the 50 posts and 50 like that's not too hard but unless you have original resources that's not on here you will find it hard to get the last one 3 resources that's where im stuck

non of my uploads are getting approved i don't even have the password yet

• Sad
Reactions: Statusunkown
yes let's follow the rules, we need to help the community. what's up Rojo when you started the biolinkphp project? faced any bugs or something? there are only 5 comments left for you in a little while you can
Haha! We need to follow the rules bro, I myself too doesn't have enough stats for the password. 🤣
yes let's follow the rules, we need to help the community. what's up Rojo when you started the biolinkphp project? faced any bugs or something? there are only 5 comments left for you in a little while you can

Reactions: superflyy

Haha! Yeah bro, try to be active too. Haha!

Nothing much, I always perform a backup before I do any customizations. 👌

Thank you for lowering the posts to 50!!!! I am so close now :)
am very sorry to do this to you but you need more than just 50 comments have a look at my screenshot
when you get 50 comments it will unlock then you need 50 likes and that will unlock and the last part is 3 resources

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

need.png

am very sorry to do this to you but you need more than just 50 comments have a look at my screenshot
when you get 50 comments it will unlock then you need 50 likes and that will unlock and the last part is 3 resources

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

need.png
OMG!! and it was 100 posts before, and I thought i was finnaly getting there....

That is so very sad :(

On the posivite side,m you are almost there, only 3 resources. Good Luck, tell us how it is on the other side of the password wall lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock