• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🤩Parker Walbeck – Full Time Filmmaker Premium ️

Coleet

Banned User
Jul 31, 2023
100-organized-vids.jpg

This program covers everything from the very basics of what gear to buy and how to use it, to advanced cinematography techniques, my full editing workflow (on both Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X), and the steps I take to land video clients! The curriculum currently consists of over 400+ training videos (80+ hours) This includes weddings editing videos

Size: 250 GB+

Decryption Key: SNjgtdQLFO_DLLc0oFoyTg

Download Link

Could you please upload this in google drive or any other platform where download limit not apply because on mega we can't download the file size more than 2gb so its really hard to download conitnue?

Reactions: gnarger2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikram1ali
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock