• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥eBookMaker: 1-Click eBook & Article Creator Along With 1 Millions+ Pre-Made eBooks & Articles With PLR License (For Babiato Lovers)🔥

Judge

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2021
logo.png

E-Book-Maker.png

Approved by @Deepansh

I present you the brand new app "eBookMaker"

Features:
Professional & Fully Cloud-Based Platform
User-Friendly eBook Creator Software
100+ High-Quality Ready To Use Templates
Inbuilt Cover Creator Feature
100+ Premade Layouts & eBook Covers
10,000+ Pre-Made eBooks With PLR License
Inbuilt Content & Article Generator Feature
Premade eBooks in Multiple Niche
COMMERCIAL LICENSE Included
Sell Unlimited eBooks & Earn Like The Big Boys
No Special Skills or Experience Required
Unlimited One-Click Download

Sale Page
:

FE price is $14. However, a donation to Babiato for $5 or more will get you an account!
Here is the donation link:

Please send me a PM of prove of payment and the email account you me to register the app with!

Reactions: Mr.Ghost
Good job @Judge and @Deepansh!
There aren't many sales for me at the moment, I'll donate once I get some new sales.

: Let me know if you can still share! ;)

Wow, this is such an excellent service!
It lets you create your own ebook in a step-by-step guide. That really was a life saver for me, as I needed to convert many articles that I have to ebooks (btw, every converter service online gave me an incorrect format, in the final output).
So, thank you @Judge and Babiato community for this gift!

Thank you for this.
However, ran into a small "issue" while donating. Is the 10$ the minimum ammount you can donate ?
I selected 5$ from the list (3rd option), but it always cjamges to 10 on the next screen. Tried with PayPal and direct CC. Cheers !

logo.png

E-Book-Maker.png

Approved by @Deepansh

I present you the brand new app "eBookMaker"

Features:
Professional & Fully Cloud-Based Platform
User-Friendly eBook Creator Software
100+ High-Quality Ready To Use Templates
Inbuilt Cover Creator Feature
100+ Premade Layouts & eBook Covers
10,000+ Pre-Made eBooks With PLR License
Inbuilt Content & Article Generator Feature
Premade eBooks in Multiple Niche
COMMERCIAL LICENSE Included
Sell Unlimited eBooks & Earn Like The Big Boys
No Special Skills or Experience Required
Unlimited One-Click Download

Sale Page
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

FE price is $14. However, a donation to Babiato for $5 or more will get you an account!
Here is the donation link:

Please send me a PM of prove of payment and the email account you me to register the app with!
Can I add a video into my ebook? Not a YouTube embed link. Does the reseller version work like SAAS? I want to understand how the reseller option work. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock