• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 Linkedin Learning ⚡️ Free For Lifetime 🎁

BaapJaan

In the search for knowledge
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 21, 2020
c24983bf8254df866ba5cec3ed78c406bb5882bc_2_775x436.jpeg

View hidden content is available for registered users!

bb061b1c4da5cc37bba71eb8f99a2718226f676b_2_1035x313.jpeg

3d0514eb75756fc847a750ce9d8b4ffffa2b62b4_2_597x750.jpeg

fd2447bec6ad7375f89a06a1e5f4a23275b80eb9_2_1035x334.jpeg

▶ 5. Use that to log in here Login Now along with your pin.

🎉 You should now have Linkedin Learning for free. 🥰

Don't hesitate to ask for help on this thread comments but not in DM Please.

If you appreciate this, like this thread (Optional).

Last edited:
Thanks for new trick!
It will not be lifetime for sure. They will scan & block accounts, but we can enoy it a few months.

Thanks for new trick!
It will not be lifetime for sure. They will scan & block accounts, but we can enoy it a few months.
Thanks for the info. 🥰
If it happens, anyone can create another account using the same method and use it few more months.
As they accept temp mail so there is nothing to worry about mail.

Reactions: Judge and Groot
Thanks for the info. 🥰
If it happens, anyone can create another account using the same method and use it few more months.
As they accept temp mail so there is nothing to worry about mail.
Yep. But that register page will block, too or we never get verified email with temp mail anymore. We need new school register gate after that. I did reg many Lib accounts, a few work for years, but recent years they always block very soon.
Anyway, this trick still works well now, we can enjoy Lynda for months, download some good courses when we need.

• Love
Reactions: BaapJaan
Thank you very much bro! The method works perfect!
I have a bit of a silly question: can I change the account name and use mine before logging into Linkedin? This in order to get a certificate with my real name

Thank you very much bro! The method works perfect!
I have a bit of a silly question: can I change the account name and use mine before logging into Linkedin? This in order to get a certificate with my real name
In the certificate, there is no name field so don’t be worried about it.
It’s just an anonymous Certificate and there is no way to check the certificate with the Certificate ID. So you can use the certificate without any hesitation.

In the certificate, there is no name field so don’t be worried about it.
It’s just an anonymous Certificate and there is no way to check the certificate with the Certificate ID. So you can use the certificate without any hesitation.
Ohhh, thank you very much for the information bro, and thanks again because the courses are so good!

I couldn't set up the proxy server into my phone , can someone please do this trick and share with me a library card info , I will appreciate if you do

Does anyone know if this still works? The first link to the form does not work for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock