This is a complete rewrite of my light-weight wiki for XenForo. XenCarta is not designed to be a full-fledged wiki, but instead designed to be small and eschew many of the features that contribute to the bloat of more traditional software. Because of this, it will run easier and more stream-lined with your forum.
- Create wiki pages using BbCode, HTML or PHP output buffers.
- Caching system to reduce the time it takes to load templates.
- Discussion pages built through forum threads.
- Revision history and differential analysis.
- Redirections from page to page.
- Per-page permission masks for editing.
- Automatic cross-page linking.
- Automatic table of contents generation.
- Full integration into XenForo's content handler system.
- Follows the basic XF addon procedures:
- Don't forget to set up your permissions