Download Free Popping Sidebars and Widgets for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 8688220
Unlimited Popping Sidebars and Widgets for WordPress
Create popping custom responsive layouts with sidebars and widgets in just a few clicks. Choose from variety of overlays, positioning, page visibility, active period, open/close events, custom styling, custom sidebars and much more.
- 3 types of Overlay – Full Bar (push and over site content), Side Box (push and over site content), Popup/Lightbox
- Positioning – Header, Footer, Left, Right, Popup
- Custom Responsive Layouts in your Overlay
- Create Unlimited Custom Sidebars
- Any Sidebar and Widget in your Overlay
- Visibility for any set of pages, page templates, posts , categories, tags, archives, custom post types, taxonomies, user roles, WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress
- Set Multiple Activation Periods
- Set Open/Close events
- Custom Styling via an interface in the back-end
- Easy and Intuitive administration that fits WordPress core design
- Full Bars – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Push or Over site content, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Side Boxes – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Popups / Lightboxes – 7 animations, Overlay and Popup Styling
All types of overlays can be activated for different type of Open and Close Event.
- Open Events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number of seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce abandoners, scroll/click to an id or class or % of the page, trigger from a link, button or WordPress menu
- Close Event – close until next page load, show/hide button (custom labels, HTML and icons, show button horizontal or vertical text alignment) , close for number of page loads, close for number of days, No close button, Close on scroll to a css id or class
Set up as many activation periods as you need. The overlay will be visible on your site for the periods you create. Setup start and end dates, days of the week, hours of the day.