• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shifa AI - Chat GPT 4 Turbo (3 Months Free)

Web3.0

May 3, 2022

Get Free ACCESS to Shifa AI - Revolutionary AI Writer, Assistant, Doctor & Your travel companion.​

As an AI writer, Shifa AI empowers you to effortlessly create compelling content for any purpose. Whether you need to craft engaging articles, captivating stories, or persuasive marketing materials, Shifa AI has got you covered. Say goodbye to writer's block and hello to a world of limitless creativity.

IF YOU SEE 404 ERROR AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION, JUST GO TO HOME PAGE AND LOGIN NORMALLY WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.

Using the link above, you will not be asked to enter card detail to use 3 Months free.
In the start you will get 3000 words credit, then you can inbox me and i will make it 20,000 words a month.

Shifa AI's medical expertise comes to the fore as your virtual doctor, offering health-related insights and guidance. You can seek advice on symptoms, get information about medical conditions, and stay informed about the latest developments in healthcare.

1691370465674.png

But that's not all! Planning your next trip becomes a breeze with Shifa AI as your travel companion. From suggesting exciting destinations to providing real-time updates on weather and local attractions, Shifa AI ensures you have a memorable and stress-free travel experience.

And the best part? All these incredible services are completely free! Experience the future of AI technology with Shifa AI and unlock a world of possibilities at your fingertips. Embrace the power of Shifa AI today!

1691370511059.png

As your personal assistant, Shifa AI is always at your beck and call, ready to simplify your tasks and enhance productivity. From organizing your schedule to setting reminders and providing helpful information, Shifa AI is your reliable virtual companion.

1691370572009.png

Last edited:
Correct Login Link : Click here
Click the link below to get access for 3 months.
If you go directly without my link it will be normal 14 days free train then $8.99, so only follow my link for free access. Cheers!

Correct Login Link : Click here
Click the link below to get access for 3 months.
If you go directly without my link it will be normal 14 days free train then $8.99, so only follow my link for free access. Cheers!
I failed and kept asking for confirmation in the email, can you please create an account? I will send an email to dm

after sign up: we will get confirmation link:
Code:
https://shifa.au//confirm/email/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just copy confirmation link and paste in new tab, before you enter link, delete 1 "/" infront of word confirm.
so become:
Code:
https://shifa.au/confirm/email/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

re-login. i don't know how to check we can use 3 Months free.

just go to home and login with your username and password
have registered using your website link, got confimration link email.. clicked it, gave 404 error.. went to home and tried login using registered username / password, getting message "we have sent confirmation email" all the time and getting logged in.. pls. correct your script and start asking users to register.

after sign up: we will get confirmation link:
Code:
https://shifa.au//confirm/email/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just copy confirmation link and paste in new tab, before you enter link, delete 1 "/" infront of word confirm.
so become:
Code:
https://shifa.au/confirm/email/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

re-login. i don't know how to check we can use 3 Months free.
thanks bro, but my acc just 3000 word free not 3 month free
1691393400596.png

After confirmation, when I try to login it tells me to confirm my email, and then a confirmation email is sent once again. It has happened 6x now, cant login, cant confirm my account either.
Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 08-10-31 Confirmation Email - princelusty120@gmail.com - Gmail.png

Reactions: indianloveindia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock