• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v8.2.5

No permission to download
TKS updated Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template with a new update entry:

Download Metronic v8.2.0 - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template Nulled Free

Metronic v8.2.0 - 19 July, 2023​

Laravel Sign with Google Account, Plugins Updates & Improvements

New​

• LARAVEL
    • Authentication Sign with Google account - Preview

Updates & Improvements​

• GLOBAL
    • Assets Core SASS, CSS, Javascript, Fonts & Media assets synchronization for all HTML, SPA & Starter Kit demos...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Regarding all previous update requests, I have metronic license and can help but should I upload the updated theme here or create a new duplicate thread?
Or maybe just wait for OP?

Reactions: sopiaxk
Regarding all previous update requests, I have metronic license and can help but should I upload the updated theme here or create a new duplicate thread?
Or maybe just wait for OP?
I like it on a new topic. Thank you!

I'm unsure whether the forum's guidelines permit creating duplicate threads for resources. I think I will wait for a reply from @TKS

send a PM to @Babak with this thread link and your purchase proof, he will assign this ressource to you and you can update it! dont create a duplicate thread :)
I have it too.. but 9GB to download and upload it somewhere need a lot of times :s

• Love
Reactions: Caly and cevv13
Has anyone been able to download it? for some reason it cuts me off as soon as I get to 4gb I have try several times and with different browsers but can figure out why it keeps dying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock