• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I can't login on binance. "Error 403".

finola

Mar 29, 2023
0440bffab19cd33e2650729dd17689309be840c1.png

Since yesterday binance keep throwing me this error when i try to login on the platform . I haven't seen this before, and its annoying me cause i can't make any movements in my wallet. Currently i'm using online version of binance in my desktop pc.

You're blocked from accessing the website for some reason, I don't know.

A resolution that I could suggest is using a VPN.

Or maybe your internet is so slow.

Reactions: finola
check that there is not some SSL issue on either end, also do u use API oif binance in any way ? also if u are in a country with high rates of spam / ppl getting up to nonssense, u might be unlucky to have fallen under a blanke banning of particular IP range... VOPN is one of those bear essentials , that should help ur current predicament. 403 is either connection refused or authentication failure... Did u use some kind of dongle /account that might have expired / did some (Unintntentional) but potentially fishy behaviour, or pulling an all-nighter which might be seen as botty. ANyhow the real problem is how to get hold of binance to report the issues xD try twitter mate, hopefully u come right olr ask friend to report onm ur behafl or mail them, but not from self hosted mail on tha tblocked range obviously.

Good luck bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock