• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HighWayPro - Ultimate URL Shortener & Link Cloaker for WordPress

HighWayPro - Ultimate URL Shortener & Link Cloaker for WordPress v1.5.5

No permission to download
From where did you get 1.5.6 premium? Can you share please!
See attached file. I repurchased it from the abandoned HighWayPro website three days ago.
The free version plugin works fine, but the premium version plugin is not working properly.
The zip file contains both versions of the plugin.

The premium version does not require a license to access it. However, I purchased it again because I thought it would be updated. But there is no way to reach the seller, so I had to refund.

This plugin is good however it no longer exists in codecanyon. The developer has kept it on a different website but it seems like this plugin is no longer maintained further!
It's sad.... It's a very useful plugin. I was hoping for an expert on here who knew how to fix the issue in the plugin.

Attachments

• highwaypro-premium.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: CodeKeeper
Bump... Any update on this? Where are the experts?

I'll pay to get the premium version fixed.

@Babak any help?

Attachments

• highwaypro-premium.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 2
Here comes HighWayPro v1.5.5 all php 8.1 errors and warnings fixed. I have tested it and didn't find any bugs or error created while updating. It should be working on php 8.2 also but I will not be able to check it now for php 8.2. For someone who would like to continue using HighWayPro on supported PHP versions on upcoming days, it will be helpful.

Attachments

• highwaypro-1.5.5-fixed.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 8
Anyone able to fix the pro version so that it continues to display the analytics?
I'll pay $200 US to get this done. Please respond.
This is actually one of the best plugins I ever used... I was trying to find for days, if you find someone willing to fix, I can help with putting some money to get it sorted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock