• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Explanation Regarding the Suspension of My Account Last Month

reishi

Aug 26, 2019
The incident occurred last month when my account was suspended. The explanation provided was that I used ?UTM to maliciously acquire sensitive data.
I typically stay informed about community subscription resources or latest notifications by accessing them from my Gmail inbox and clicking on the links to open the community resource topics.
For example, the picture below:
11111.png
When I click on the hyperlink indicated by the arrow in the image, the URL I visit is:

Code:
https://babia.to/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email
https://babia.to/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email
https://babia.to/resources/writebot-ai-content-generator-saas-platform.33715/update/121494/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email
https://babia.to/resources/writebot-ai-content-generator-saas-platform.33715/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email

I have been clicking like this all along. Then, last month, my account was suspended according to the forum rules for a duration of one month. During this period, I attempted to use the forum's 'Contact Us' feature to reach out to Babiato, but did not receive any response.

If the community does not permit such links, then I suggest the management team to review the email subscriptions and remove the '?UTM' part from the links to avoid further account suspensions for more users due to this reason.

P.S : i lost my Trusted Uploader badge . @Babak @Medw1311

That shouldn't be a reason for a ban. Do you know who issued the ban?

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
It could have been an automated forum system operation. i dont know , it's auto!
Nope no bans are issued automatically by the system. They all need manually done by staff.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
@phpCore was it possibly you that implemented the ban for...

Attempting to collect people's data in a clever manner.

@phpCore @Medw1311
Oh, I see. I thought it was because of the ?UTM links. I get it now. I thought it looked cool doing it that way...
Please delete the topic I posted. My initial intention was merely to appear cool, not to collect any data. And I assure you, this won't happen again in the future.

@phpCore @Medw1311
Oh, I see. I thought it was because of the ?UTM links. I get it now. I thought it looked cool doing it that way...
Please delete the topic I posted. My initial intention was merely to appear cool, not to collect any data. And I assure you, this won't happen again in the future.
It doesn't work like that, the badge will have to be earned, maybe it wasn't complacency but for me you made fun of this forum, of us moderators and admins and of all the members, you tried to play it smart, and you only have yourself to blame. Even your thread there sounds false because you did not go direct on the contrary you once again created a controversy just to arrive at your conclusion, the one that you describe there.
We are not going to erase anything, on the contrary, it will serve as an example and know that a forewarned man is worth two

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rummanfarazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock