• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoding Request Anyone can decode this file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows everything bro. Which I know you won't know.

This forum is related to sharing is caring.

I hope you won't judge others with your talent.

I appreciate your support.

I don't want to be misunderstood, I'm sorry if I offended you.

I didn't mean to question your knowledge or insult you.

What I wanted to say here was that I didn't want to prolong it any longer because it was a subject I knew for sure.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Morehere
I don't want to be misunderstood, I'm sorry if I offended you.

I didn't mean to question your knowledge or insult you.

What I wanted to say here was that I didn't want to prolong it any longer because it was a subject I knew for sure.

Have a good day.
On Git there is a reposity with a lot of files, it dates back to 2 years ago.. No doubt it's not the best, but maybe you should take a look at it

Bro this on GitHub is incomplete script bro n

Bro this on GitHub is incomplete script bro not full
You need to install laravel and import the app, use Composer in terminal and enable based extensions. After install the project in your laravel app, import database in phpmyadmin and done. You need to learn Laravel Basics or ask chatgpt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakaria123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock