• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Collab

At this point, I would rather wait for their big update, they have been slow on development since they are changing alot in coding. I am sure it is worth the wait.
Thansk

Reactions: Ashcoft and pakko
latest version is 7.3.358 (orginal phar file ziped).

Attachments

• 7.3.358.zip
    72.1 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: noobs
Version 7.3.358 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.3.358
and issue the usual
php activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP8.0.x also this version requires mariadb 10.5+

This one seems to require more memory limit for php I have adjusted it to 6gb to make it work right.

Source is directly from activecollab servers. I have only modified the file mentioned at the first thread.

Reactions: pakko
Hi there.
Got this small error:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Angie\mb_convert_case() in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/activecollab/7.3.358/angie/src/Angie/Inflector.php:120

Code:
    public static function camelize($lower_case_and_underscored_word)
    {
        return str_replace(' ', '', mb_convert_case((str_replace('_', ' ', $lower_case_and_underscored_word)), MB_CASE_TITLE, 'UTF-8'));
    }

anyone got his error as well? :unsure::cry:
Cheers,
PaKKo

Hi there.
Got this small error:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Angie\mb_convert_case() in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/activecollab/7.3.358/angie/src/Angie/Inflector.php:120

Code:
    public static function camelize($lower_case_and_underscored_word)
    {
        return str_replace(' ', '', mb_convert_case((str_replace('_', ' ', $lower_case_and_underscored_word)), MB_CASE_TITLE, 'UTF-8'));
    }

anyone got his error as well? :unsure::cry:
Cheers,
PaKKo
Make sure php extension mbstring is active and installed.

Reactions: pakko
Hi there @ckeeper
Yes you where right (again)
All is working nice and smoothe again. Thanks for the tip.
any news on the fron regarding the development of V8.0?
I trust that with some luck after the summer 2023 it will be live ;)
Regards,
PaKKo

Version 7.4.3 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.3
and issue the usual
php -dmemory_limit=6G activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP8.0.x also this version requires mariadb 10.5+

This one seems to require more memory limit for php I have adjusted it to 6gb to make it work right.

Source is directly from activecollab servers. I have only modified the file mentioned at the first thread.

If you connect to pusher, the chat functionality works fine as well. Finally, they got it working.

If you connect to pusher, the chat functionality works fine as well. Finally, they got it working.
That´s very good news. Thanks for the confirmation!!
Will it also work for people like me who have not an active subscription with AC?
Regards,
PaKKo

Thanks mate. I started from scratch, and I gotten to v7.3.306, that I am happy with. This is what I did for others to follow:
5.11.0.NULL-ECHO
At v7.1.0 I switched to PHP 8.0.

Before every update check in

\activecollab\5.13.133\angie\classes\application\installer\AngieApplicationInstallerAdapter.class.php

PHP:
$license_accepted = (boolean) $licensing_params['accepted'];
$license_validated = $license_validation_error = false;

if ($owner_email && is_valid_email($owner_email) && $owner_password && $license_accepted) {
$license_validated = true;
}

(change to):

$license_accepted = true;
$license_validated = true;

Before every update change the installed version in version.php in

/config

If the update doesn't complete, check the error file in and fix it

/tasks

cd /home/admin/web/your-domain/public_html/tasks
and execute the command
php activecollab-cli.php upgrade -v --dont-download-latest

Setup your cron jobs:

* * * * * /path-to-your-php '/path-to-your-active-collab/tasks/cron_jobs/run_every_minute.php'
*/3 * * * * /path-to-your-php '/path-to-your-active-collab/tasks/cron_jobs/check_imap_every_3_minutes.php'
0 * * * * /path-to-your-php '/path-to-your-active-collab/tasks/cron_jobs/run_every_hour.php'

Check crons:

crontab -l
bro @need2heal @ckeeper , can you upload again ver 7.3.306, because link has been deleted. thanks alot bro

Hi there!
Seems to be another small update out there? Anyone willing to share?
and still NO news on V 8.0... Can it be that they are trying to re-invent something new?
Please don´t try to fix something that works well as it is o_O:ROFLMAO:
Regards,
PaKKo

Hi there!
Seems to be another small update out there? Anyone willing to share?
and still NO news on V 8.0... Can it be that they are trying to re-invent something new?
Please don´t try to fix something that works well as it is o_O:ROFLMAO:
Regards,
PaKKo
I still see the 7.4.3 as the latest on my end, and perhaps they have not pushed it global yet. No news for the v8 so far. They have always been slow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock