• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[Get Free]🔥Microsoft 365 Business Premium With 5TB To 25TB Of OneDrive Cloud Storage | Lifetime

Thank you for joining. You don't current qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription.

I got this message.

I think we all are getting this at the moment.. I tried creating a third account - got same reply..

People seem to be really struggling with reading. I have re-typed instructions so is clearer and more concise, and to idiot-proof the process.

Instructions For FREE Microsoft 365 E5 Developer Sandbox Subscription

Step 1: Visit URL: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/dev-program and click “Join now” to register.

Step 2: You'll be redirect to choose either to create a Microsoft account or use your existing personal Microsoft account (avoid business accounts or accounts with active subscription!). You do not have to enter any real personal or business information if you are just using this for testing.

Step 3: The form will ask for business details. Select your country, enter some fake company name details, and accept the terms & conditions etc.

Step 4: The form will request a reason why you are integrating the program. You should write that you want to use the system for personal development, personal projects, learning and testing.

Step 5: The form will ask what Office and 365 applications you will use. Tick all the boxes, or only those you need. Note: Sharepoint = Onedrive!

Step 6: The form may (or may not) ask which Sandbox to enable. The most common option is "Instant Sandbox" however you will not able to customise the domain name! Read each option and description and select the most appropriate option.

Step 7: The form will request admin account details. Fill in the name, password, country, etc.

Step 8: You will be asked to type in your REAL phone number - it is used for SMS verification codes. Your account should now be created and set-up. Your Microsoft 365 service will renew every 90-days (*See conditions below). Access your service details @ https://account.microsoft.com/
NOTE: For data security, before you can connect to Onedrive (Sharepoint) services you will need to set-up an Authenticator app [Authy is best!]. Look for a TOTP / OTP / 2FA option in security settings @ https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info

Step 9: Scroll down the 365 service overview page (copy your unique URL _____.onmicrosoft.com), below the graph/chart, and enable Onedrive. Click Apply. Visit office.com and sign-in with the details used above. It should show your Microsoft 365 Developer service.

Step 10: Open the Microsoft 365 Admin Dashboard - create an account for yourself. You can now download the Office installer from the Office.com portal and login (to Office) to connect your Onedrive to Office and activate the Office 365 licence. Test logging into Onedrive via the web too!
NOTE: HELP? Getting an error? Not working?? Log in with a Microsoft 365 user account! You should avoid using Onedrive (and personal data) with the MS 365 Admin account!
NOTE: When you login to your 365 Admin dashboard, do not delete the 15 accounts! They are there for >> TESTING! << :p
NOTE: Want to check your free subscription expiry date? Open the 365 Admin portal, click Billing and you will see your renewal dates and status.

AUTO-RENEWAL CONDITIONS:
You must use and utilse the "developer" features of your Microsoft 365 E5 'Developer' edition to keep your free subscription auto-renewing. For this to auto-renew forever, try and use ONE OR MORE of the following features:
- Use Power Automate to create a workflow;
- Use SharePoint to publish a site (with any content);
- Use Microsoft Teams to create a team;
- Use Power Apps to create and publish an app;
- Use Power BI to create a report; and...
- Use Microsoft Graph to set-up the Graph API and make an API call.

WARNING! If you do not satisfy ONE OR MORE of the above, then your account will be downgraded to a basic subscription account by Microsoft. I recommend doing 2+ of the above (e.g Workflow, Sharepoint Site, Teams team and Graph API call). How do I use these apps??? Simple - just search Youtube!

Reactions: opasan
It appears Microsoft have closed applications. You can still apply, then email or call their support team to request your application be processed.

However, it appears if you have an active Visual Studio subscription, you can apply for the M365 O365 E5 Developer Sandbox.

Can someone attempt to have their FREE Visual Studio subscription account - attempt to get MS to activate an E5 Developer Sandbox?
And can someone with a PAID Visual Studio Pro / Ent account, attempt to get MS support to activate an E5 Developer Sandbox service?
Support --> https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/subscriptions/support/ or directly on # 1800 759 5474

You will need to first submit an application with that email address linked to the visual studio subscription. Don't worry as there is a button at top right - Delete application...

Call support and indicate the desire to switch to MS development tools. What can you do? What do they need?
Please let me know!

Please read and watch the blog posts. Lots of relevant updates!!

Making new accounts is currently closed, I guess.

Some users are already there in my team, are they sample users?
Yes, it has been answered several times. That is what 1st page says and the Microsoft page you applied via.
I am interested to get one account thanks

Thank you for joining. You don't current qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription.

I got this message.

I think we all are getting this at the moment.. I tried creating a third account - got same reply..

It appears Microsoft have closed applications. You can still apply, then email or call their support team to request your application be processed.

However, it appears if you have an active Visual Studio subscription, you can apply for the M365 O365 E5 Developer Sandbox.

Can someone attempt to have their FREE Visual Studio subscription account - attempt to get MS to activate an E5 Developer Sandbox?
And can someone with a PAID Visual Studio Pro / Ent account, attempt to get MS support to activate an E5 Developer Sandbox service?
Support --> https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/subscriptions/support/ or directly on # 1800 759 5474

You will need to first submit an application with that email address linked to the visual studio subscription. Don't worry as there is a button at top right - Delete application...

Call support and indicate the desire to switch to MS development tools. What can you do? What do they need?
Please let me know!

Please read and watch the blog posts. Lots of relevant updates!!

Yes, it has been answered several times. That is what 1st page says and the Microsoft page you applied via.

I registered in 2020, will it expire in 2024 like in this picture?

expired win 365.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock