• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS)

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) v9.4.3

No permission to download
Latest version: 9.0

Changelog​

v9.0 - 28-04-2022​

New Features​

• Now Admin can share devices to other users. Shared devices can be used only for sending messages. Users can't use shared devices to receive messages or USSD calls.
  • Added ability add mobile numbers to blacklist.
  • Added option to use progressive queue while sending messages. You can enable "Send next message in campaign only after current message is processed by network operator" on profile page and keeping some delay between messages is not necessary when this is enabled.
  • Added ability to get list of available devices using the API.

Changes​

• Made it compatible with PHP 8.1.
  • Now it is possible to resend messages in Delivered status.
  • Now subscription will be cancelled if recurring payment fails.

Fixes​

• Fixed an issue causing multiple confirmations while doing datatable action on certain datatables.
  • Fixed an issue causing a previous name value to be assigned to the name field when importing contacts using Excel file with empty name values.

Android App​

Fixes​

• Fixed Polish translation.
  • Fixed an issue causing gif images to be sent as jpeg while sending MMS.

please @Babak update

thanks

anyone to help what should i put at database serve?

babia.jpeg

i'm getting this
babio.jpeg
1. Database server: localhost/127.0.0.1
2. Database name: Your PHPMYADMIN DB Name
3. User Name: User name of the above( root)
4. User Pass: Password of the same

Reactions: BetaMic
@tag2div I have problem with the phone carrier, they charge us 3 sms instead of 1.

They charge:
3 sms = Length 160, Encoding UTF16
1 sms
= Length 160, Encoding UTF8

Could you provide a solution to adjust the encoding ?

@tag2div I have problem with the phone carrier, they charge us 3 sms instead of 1.

They charge:
3 sms = Length 160, Encoding UTF16
1 sms
= Length 160, Encoding UTF8

Could you provide a solution to adjust the encoding ?
Write SMS in English. Your Phone default language set English.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock