Zion Builder Pro - The Fastest WordPress Page Builder

Zion Builder Pro - The Fastest WordPress Page Builder v3.2.2 Untouched

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Dec 23, 2020
joAbear updated Zion Builder Pro - The Fastest WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

3.2.0 UNTOUCHED

Added: Responsive options for "slides to show" and "slides to scroll" options for slider builder element
Improvement: Removed jQuery dependency for slider builder
Improvement: Disabled infinite scroll for slider builder element in edit mode. It was causing several problems
Improvement: [Social Share element] Removed jQuery dependency
Improvement: [Modal Element] Removed jQuery dependency
Fixed: Custom CSS class not applying for menu element
Fixed: Typo in code
Fixed: Post excerpt dynamic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

xsz

Trusted Uploader
Jan 12, 2020
An 👽 told me i live on the 🌑
Not nulled
Can't insert any Pro item:

Zion Pro error.png

It is nulled as you can see the Pro funcionalities work but Pro templates never worked since they have to be download from their servers.
But i have an old file with some pro templates.

Pro Templates

Ps: What you can also do is to create a free account on their site, create your site there and them download the templates and import them to your site.

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock