Zero to Million Download - Andrei Jikh

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

berjandadong

Jun 8, 2021
andrei-jikh-zero-to-million-download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to teach you step by step how to build a profitable online brand

WHERE I STARTED

“I wish I knew back then what I know now about making engaging videos and building a profitable online social media brand”

WHERE I AM TODAY

this is only YouTube Ad Revenue

My top-earning videos have made tens of thousands of dollars in ad revenue alone.​

Learn how to create content that is visually stunning, and expertly crafted in order to build an audience.

Learn how to increase your watch time by structuring videos that get people to actually click & watch your videos.

Learn the secrets of the YouTube algorithm that took me from zero to a million subscribers in less than 2 years.

Let me show you step by step how you can do it too

Guidebook​

In this 20 page guide, I’ll teach you the YouTube algorithm for creating a social media brand. This is how I went from Zero To A Million.

Zero To A Million​

• 70+ Instructional Videos
  • Photoshop Template
  • LUT Pack

Class Coaching​

• Group Coaching Sessions One Hour A Week To Reviewing Your Channel for 6 months
  • Exclusive Private Access To Members Only Discord
  • 70+ Instructional Videos
  • Photoshop Template
  • LUT Pack

According to babiato rules, so please don't be leech... Thank you

GET DOWNLOAD LINK :

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihrantas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks