• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS)

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS) 3.3.8

No permission to download
I can help you guys. I will host the script for you and give you full access for 1 year. Only thing I request is $10 on my PayPal. And yes for $10 1yr full access, this script is heavy on server with API but still I'll take that hit and help you, you can send any number of texts, devices etc.
If you pay $5 I'll take that as donation and help you with building apk.

Honestly, this app costs $49. If you buy hosting outside it's ~ $7/month.
Mods, this is the best help I'm trying to do.. Even if you don't pay also no problem, I'll host something like this 👇👇 If it works well then I'll even reduce pricing to $3/m or $2/m

If you're getting on PayPal for $10, mention:
Zender Donation
Your name
Contact (email, whatsapp, telegram etc) so I can contact and give access!
Screenshot (370).jpg

Last edited:
I can help you guys. I will host the script for you and give you full access for 1 year. Only thing I request is $10 on my PayPal https://paypal.com/paypalme/thenetly. And yes for $10 1yr full access, this script is heavy on server with API but still I'll take that hit and help you, you can send any number of texts, devices etc.

Mods, this is the best help I'm trying to do.. Even if you don't pay also no problem, I'll host something like this 👇👇 If it works well then I'll even reduce pricing to $3/m or $2/m

Zender Donation
Your name
Screenshot (370).jpg
If you want to offer this service then you must open a marketplace thread for it.

• Love
Reactions: Elferan and ELLIO7
If you want to offer this service then you must open a marketplace thread for it.
Ok I will but I think nobody is interested for paying to this.

I thought members here will need so I comment, but opposite.

Is this extended and nulled?
The files shared here are not extended and they are not nulled. And Zender can't be nulled as of now so the files you download from this thread will ask for purchase codes.

I can help you guys. I will host the script for you and give you full access for 1 year. Only thing I request is $10 on my PayPal https://paypal.com/paypalme/thenetly. And yes for $10 1yr full access, this script is heavy on server with API but still I'll take that hit and help you, you can send any number of texts, devices etc.

Zender Donation
Your name
Screenshot (370).jpg
Ok I will but I think nobody is interested for paying to this.

I thought members here will need so I comment, but opposite.
The files shared here are not extended and they are not nulled. And Zender can't be nulled as of now so the files you download from this thread will ask for purchase codes.

Thread is not for sale post admin @Babak bro plz deleted the sale post he made if u are eligible try market place with rules . donation does not goes in Help....

If you look on codecanyon, you will see that this script is probably dead, as its not being maintained or updated

Reactions: dqt6192
White Devil updated Zender - Android Mobile Devices as SMS Gateway (SaaS Platform) with a new update entry:

Zender - Android Mobile Devices as SMS Gateway (SaaS Platform)

Changelog v2.0:==txs to @root404 (ANY QUERRY PM HIM ABOUT THIS)

• Added google analytics support
  • Added new gateway algorithm, it is now 50% more faster and reliable
  • Added the ability to see the online/offline status of gateways when sending a message
  • Added login page for support forums, it is now easier to login by using purchase codes
  • Added exclusive download site for plugins, all zender plugins are free for extended license holders
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock