• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS)

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS) 3.3.8

No permission to download

root404

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Zender - Android Mobile Devices as SMS Gateway (SaaS Platform) - bulks android sms, bulk sms

preview.jpg

Start your own SaaS platform with Zender!
Attract online marketers and businesses who are looking for a cost-effective way of sending sms to their clients in their country, with Zender they can do it with ease.
Own it like you made it, with our full white-label platform solution, no one will know that your platform is using Zender!

We know how important it is to have an easy to use platform for web masters, that’s why Zender was...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! good afternoon nights etc ...

Well this script unfortunately only works with a license since this code is connected to an API and the scripts are being handled from another server "but" this will produce harm to the client, why?

For this reason, it adds a lot of broadband and resources to the server and no hosting server will take care of this type of service since this puts the server in general at risk so the truth would think a lot and better said I would never install this type of script for that the truth you give a door to a person to see your files through this API so it is better that they not be deluded with this script that is a very risky gap and look at this code it has the truth many gaps and it has to be if anyone enters or discovers the API goodbye server if I do not recommend it regards

Hi! good afternoon nights etc ...

Well this script unfortunately only works with a license since this code is connected to an API and the scripts are being handled from another server "but" this will produce harm to the client, why?

For this reason, it adds a lot of broadband and resources to the server and no hosting server will take care of this type of service since this puts the server in general at risk so the truth would think a lot and better said I would never install this type of script for that the truth you give a door to a person to see your files through this API so it is better that they not be deluded with this script that is a very risky gap and look at this code it has the truth many gaps and it has to be if anyone enters or discovers the API goodbye server if I do not recommend it regards
Very true but what if I want to use the script for me only into localhost for own use?

Reactions: wonikuxum
Very true but what if I want to use the script for me only into localhost for own use?
if you use it for your localhost it works well but the oakma is the application where you are going to get it the only serious one is to create it but: / it is a lot of work and study the script well to be able to accommodate it to the script

Hi, this is an alteernative if somebody has it, please share

or this other

@White Devil ...brother is there any way we can build the apk ...because it is asking for the purchase code in order to build the apk. And tihs app will not work with apk. Also, I tried to decompile apk and found that config.js in the code is obfuscated. Any one who can help?

Reactions: wonikuxum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock