• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youtube & FB ads campaign

papagula

Oct 29, 2020
Hi there. im not sure is this the right place to ask
anyone experience with doing online gambling ads campaign on FB and youtube ?

Well, I have advertised on both YouTube and Facebook for my client's business. But never tried running an online gambling ad. I mostly use a tool called AdPlify to run Facebook ads. It has got 7 awesome features and the best part is that it helps me to spy on my competitors and with the help of its ads decorator, it decorates my ads to stand out from the rest. I'm loving this tool and you can try it too I would say.

Reactions: papagula
Well, I have advertised on both YouTube and Facebook for my client's business. But never tried running an online gambling ad. I mostly use a tool called AdPlify to run Facebook ads. It has got 7 awesome features and the best part is that it helps me to spy on my competitors and with the help of its ads decorator, it decorates my ads to stand out from the rest. I'm loving this tool and you can try it too I would say.
Thanks for the telling brother.

Reactions: oliviathemarketer
its "illegal" i mean gambling ads on meta and google. but it means not impossible. i used this networks for 18+ toys. it was also illegal but cloaker is a good solution for this type of ads.

its "illegal" i mean gambling ads on meta and google. but it means not impossible. i used this networks for 18+ toys. it was also illegal but cloaker is a good solution for this type of ads.
Hi bro. any recommend for cloaker ? thanks

i have my own. because its a little bit expensive service in my country. but u can find on google.
is that possible to use redirect script as cloaker ? so i can switch to the url i want after get approved ?

the same case, hoep anyone can help with how cloak is work if you ave any tutorial or any cheap service because it's very expensive, thanks a lot guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock