• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YOUTUBE ad limit solution?

CloudHunter

Jan 3, 2021
Hello community! i need help in this situation
i am working in social marketing and many client's in this last 6months complain about youtube ads not showing in their channel only in last week of the month or only at the beginning IN GENERAL Ads showing only for 7 to 10 at every month , so ads revenue drop a lot
any help??

Can you share more details

How many clients reported this?

How many ads they are placing in video?

Whats type of videos?

Did the channel got into any copyright violations? / guideline strike?

Can you share more details

How many clients reported this?

How many ads they are placing in video?

Whats type of videos?

Did the channel got into any copyright violations? / guideline strike?
More than 20 Users
every 2min with Ads my recommendation, but some user every 1min and Some user 3min and newbee using default setting
vloging, cooking, travel,
no channel without any copyright strike

@1SMMS did you checked the views chart for the last six months, are there any drop?

20 user under cms? or individual creators?

There are some changes in spam filter with ref. to links will pm you about that

@1SMMS did you checked the views chart for the last six months, are there any drop?

20 user under cms? or individual creators?

There are some changes in spam filter with ref. to links will pm you about that
no the are individual creators and views more than 1k for 1 or 2 or 3 days different view number for user, cpm high more than 200$ for all users, watch hour Hight too. every youtube details are most optimized than recommendation to get $$$$:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock