Yoomoney and Qiwi account

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

danielli

Mar 29, 2020
I am not in Russia, is it possible to register a Qiwi account to receive payment and convert convert currency, and then withdraw to my local bank account?

lensemark73

Oct 24, 2021
I'm not sure if it's possible to make these money transfers through qiwi, but I think there are plenty of other options. Personally, I use the money network and I can advise you to call the customer service at https://money-network.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and ask them if they support such features in their services. I have been using their services for over a few years and can therefore recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
floatpublica12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks