• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Everything looks fine to my website too, except the Data Optimization

Attachments

• 2021-01-11_13-13.png
    2021-01-11_13-13.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: x85mkx
Last edited:
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v15.6.2 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.6.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v15.6.2 - Release Date: January 12th, 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where notifications in the notification center would not be dismissible on sites using FastCGI.
v15.6.1 - Release Date: January 12th, 2021
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the estimated reading time would not be shown when posts that were created before Yoast SEO 15.6 were shared on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

I am getting the below notice in my local installation debug.log
Notice: Trying to get property 'product' of non-object in [path]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-seo-premium\inc\class-addon-manager.php on line 214

Looks like Yoast needs to update Yoast SEO: WooCommerce plugin as well

I will wait before I update this plugin on my LIVE website.

With this new version, I've got that PLUG-INs bug again! (And optimization still does not work). Just for report!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock