• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
was the nulled free plugin

even it disabled generates error

have to remove or move in directory

even with it disabled, I can't install any plugin

Attachments

• wordpress-seo (1).zip
    4 MB · Views: 10
try to rename the folder /plugins.disabled/, then create a new folder /plugins/ and then install the plugins

Got Yoast Free sorted, just waiting on Yoast Premium to be able to upload full package.

Yoast (free) changes.

== Changelog ==

= 18.0 =
Release Date: January 25th, 2022

Yoast SEO 18.0 is out now! This release contains a number of bug fixes and a couple of enhancements. We've enhanced schema presentation for non-alphanumeric languages and made several improvements in both the SEO and readability analysis of the Japanese language. Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 18.0 in [our release post in English](https://yoa.st/release-18-0) or [our release post in Spanish](https://yoa.st/release-18-0-spanish)!

Enhancements:

* Limits a potentially slow query to certain routes, which makes it so it gets called fewer times.
* Enhances schema presentation for languages that are not alphanumeric. Props to [sous-studio](https://github.com/sous-studio).

Bugfixes:

* Fixes a bug where removing an image from our Facebook Preview and Twitter Preview modals could lead to a confusing experience due to focus loss.
* Fixes a bug where clicking outside of a Yoast modal in the block editor would not close the modal.
* Fixes a bug where Japanese keyphrase enclosed in double quotes failed to be recognized in Keyword in meta description, Keyword density, Keyphrase distribution, Keyphrase in introduction, Keyphrase in image text and in Keyphrase in subheading assessments.
* Fixes a bug where synonyms enclosed in double quotes in the Link keyphrase assessment failed to be recognized even when there were exact matches in the anchor text.
* Fixes a bug where incorrect assessments were shown for keyphrases only consisting of function words in Japanese.
* Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown if the link count of a corrupt indexable item would get updated.
* Fixes a bug where the title tag would not be correct in Full Site Editing themes.
* Fixes a bug where the text length assessment would count URLs from videos loaded in the article in the total amount of the copy characters in Japanese.
* Fixes a bug where Japanese full stops in a text would be counted as three characters instead of one.

Other:

* Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 5.9.
* Sets WooCommerce tested up to version to 6.1.

There will be no yoast premium 18.0 so far I understand.

They release versions at the same time. It means that we have yoast seo free 18.0 and yoast seo premium 17.9.

For anyone having issues with activation, this is 100% working.
I had the same.

Has nothing to do with cache.

P.S. install both plugs in archive.
version 17.9 is giving this error around here. Has anyone else seen this?
anyway, thanks for the work. really, I just have to thank the Babiato team. hugs.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 51
Try using the newer v18.0 release and see if still get it.
I also got an error message saying that I had to update to the latest version (18.0) to be able to use the other plugin. the Video Seo plugin hahahahah
I'll update by the Wordpress system itself to see.

Try using the newer v18.0 release and see if still get it.
It seems that Video Seo has now normalized and Yoast Seo is working again. but I see an anomaly in the Plugins tab.
and from what I've seen, I can no longer disable (remove) the Yoast Seo 17.6 plugin. very strange. haha

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 58
with the two ZIP files below, 98% normal. OK.
the files were posted above, by other friends.
I only see this error now, when publishing some news. speaks of morphology error.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 81
  • wordpress-seo.18.0.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 74
  • wordpress-seo-premium-17.9-altered.zip
    5 MB · Views: 48
with the two ZIP files below, 98% normal. OK.
the files were posted above, by other friends.
I only see this error now, when publishing some news. speaks of morphology error.
Hello friends, I tried both versions. Both versions 1.7.9 and 1.8.0 disturb the "ALL POST" views to Non readable text, as attached in the pictures. although premium is working fine, It would be great if someone could please give the solution or indicate the working one, I don't care if it is a bit old version . Thank you

1643464326110.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aryribeiro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock