• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Show me changelog for Yoast SEO Premium 16.1.1 . . .
I only see the changelog of the free version on v16.1.1 with premium version still on v16.1. Maybe it's his mistake.

Changelog Notes:​

• Bugfix: Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when creating a new Elementor template or editing an existing one.

v16.1.1 Free Changelog

Last edited:
The thing is the Yoast SEO Premium 16.1 nulled package automatically installs the Yoast SEO 16.1 Free version, which is not the latest as the 16.1.1 Free version is around

Reactions: fabiocs81
OK the question is can we update the Free version to 16.1.1 safely ?
Or will it break our nulled Premium 16.1 and we should wait for the next premium version ?
Anybody tried ?

Hello, why did my sitemap hit the homepage, are there any bugs in this SEO version? , I have downgraded to the old version but still can't.

how to fix this. Please help me . thank you

1618106372286.png

and now like this, I have searched for tutorials for hours but could not find a way to fix it. is there someone who can fix this. I'm still a beginner hehe
Can you send me your website address with a private message? I will need a backup demo username password.

There is still a bug in the SEO package. wait for the fix version.

xxxxxxxxxxx\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-seo\src\builders\indexable-hierarchy-builder.php on line 175 and defined in xxxxxxxxxx\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-seo\src\builders\indexable-hierarchy-builder.php:102
Stack trace:
#0 xxxxxxxxx\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-seo\src\integrations\watchers\indexable-ancestor-watcher.php(175): Yoast\WP\SEO\Builders\Indexable_Hierarchy_Builder->build(false)
#1 xxxxxxxxx\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(294): Yoast\WP\SEO\Integrations\Watchers\Indexable_Ancestor_Watcher->build_post_hierarchy(18639)
#2 xxxxxxxxxxx\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 xxxxxxxxxxxx\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 xxxxxxxxxxxxx\wp-includes\taxonomy.php(2737): do_action('set_object_term...', 18639, Array, Array, 'elementor_libra. in xxxxxxxxxxxx\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-seo\src\builders\indexable-hierarchy-builder.php on line 102

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock