• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
There must be none :)

Check timing, this should be 2 old issues...
The alone problem comes from your file wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php, and should be completly solved.
Clear your cache too ;)
Otherwise, write me the line of code with issue.
;)
Im getting two more errors from two plugins :

Notice: The plugin metadata file does not contain the required 'name' and/or 'version' keys. in /www/wwwroot/MYDOMAIN.COM/wp-content/plugins/hide-my-wp/update/Puc/v4p4/Metadata.php on line 42

Warning
: The URL https://app.flycart.org/update?chan...hp=7.4.20&locale=he_IL&checking_for_updates=1 does not point to a valid metadata file. HTTP response code is 500 (expected: 200) in /www/wwwroot/MYDOMAIN.COM/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce_email_cuztomizer_with_drag_and_drop_builder/vendor/yahnis-elsts/plugin-update-checker/Puc/v4p5/UpdateChecker.php on line 40

ok TikTik,

Your issues came from : hide my wp and woocommerce email cuztomizer with drag and drop builder
We are on the Yoast SEO premium thread with a perfect nulled result IoI
I invite you to consult the appropriate threads...
You'll find the happiness !
Have a nice evening !
Pierre :)

Thanks for the update.
But premium 16.6 morphology feature not working, can anyone can help on this error? Capture1.JPG

@NullMaster There is a new version for Yoast SEO Premium. I downloded the plugin from the developer. Could you null this one as well? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-16.7.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock