• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v16.2 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v16.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v16.2 - April 28th, 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where users with a role of Editor, or SEO Manager, or SEO Editor could no longer access the administration page to manage the Redirects.
  • Fixes a bug where the protocol instead of the domain would be displayed in the social previews.

Read the rest of this update entry...

16.2 free + premium
oops.. I got error when using premium
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPSEO_Capability_Manager_Factory' not found in
/home/[web]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium.php:84 Stack trace: #0 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WPSEO_Premium::install('') #1 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): do_action('activate_wordpr...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/[web]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium.php on line 84

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPSEO_Capability_Manager_Factory' not found in
/home/[web]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium.php:84 Stack trace: #0 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WPSEO_Premium::install('') #1 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/[web]/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): do_action('activate_wordpr...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/[web]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium.php on line 84
Check if you have mod security ennabled on your webserver. Loook in the logs and see if its being blocked

same error /home/[web]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium.php on line 84

mod security off, anybody have a solution?

thanks

Hello, I downloaded a latest one, and upload to virus total, anyone can you explain the red alert/notify in the screenshot below:
Screenshot_5.png

Check if you have mod security ennabled on your webserver. Loook in the logs and see if its being blocked
Hello, we usually complicate things ... myself included. To use this plugin, first we need to have the FREE version installed and activated. Then, we upload the PREMIUM version and just activate. Voila!

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock