• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
1638399984897.png
the version I posted working perfect I leave a screenshot
Thanks for your answer.
I tested it with the version you posted too.
This setting did not work on my installation for both versions posted by you and TassieNZ
It should be something local to my setup, I'll check it out and do other tests later.
Thanks for both sharing the script.

Reactions: kusagedo
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.7 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.7 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.7 - November 30th, 2021

Meet Yoast SEO 17.7! This release introduces a new configuration workout to help you set up the Yoast SEO plugin properly from the get-go. Get the basic settings right in Yoast SEO and create a solid foundation for your SEO! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.7 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:

Optimizes the loading of the redirect options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

17.7.1 please, thank you :)

That is for Yoast (free) only which you can just update from your own WordPress as it does not need nulling.

Release Date: December 1st, 2021

Yoast premium is still on 17.7 for which @Babak has updated this thread to works fine.

November 30th, 2021

If I am wrong, please respond so it can get it nulled hopefully. 👍

Reactions: danzzers
hello how can i upgrade from a previous nulled version?

You can either:
- delete both Yoast and Yoast premium from your own WordPress;
- download and overwrite with new.

Download Yoast (free) from WordPress (v17.7.1) and install and overwrite previous install if needed.

Download latest Yoast Premium version from this thread (v17.7) and install and overwrite previous version if needed too.

Activate Yoast (free) first and then activate Yoast Premium and everything should be fine to go.

You can either:
- delete both Yoast and Yoast premium from your own WordPress;
- download and overwrite with new.

Download Yoast (free) from WordPress (v17.7.1) and install and overwrite previous install if needed.

Download latest Yoast Premium version from this thread (v17.7) and install and overwrite previous version if needed too.

Activate Yoast (free) first and then activate Yoast Premium and everything should be fine to go.
LOL massive steps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
There is a new version of Yoast SEO available. View version 17.7.1 details or update now.
The latest version of Yoast SEO Premium is 17.7

Now I know why I didn't want to get involved with this thread!!! My NULLED version only requires the Premium to be nulled. The Free you can just update.

Now opting out of this thread again as it gives me nightmares! :(

If you look at my previous posts, you will find the upload and it is NOT rocket science to install.

Last edited:
Dear @Babak & Members

Please update to the Latest Version

Yoast SEO You have version 17.7 installed. Update to 17.7.1.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2: 100% (according to its author)

17.7.1​

Release Date: 1 December 2021

Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the notification to start configuring Yoast SEO would also have been shown on existing installations.
  • Fixes a bug where Yoast add-ons would not inherit the auto-update settings from Yoast SEO.
  • Fixes a bug where changing the auto-update settings of another plugin could stop Yoast add-ons from being auto-updated.

Last edited:
Dear @Babak & Members

Please update to the Latest Version

Yoast SEO You have version 17.7 installed. Update to 17.7.1.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2: 100% (according to its author)

u are talking about free version right ?
latest pro is 17.7

Download free from here

u are talking about free version right ?
latest pro is 17.7

Download free from here
I'm Referring to Latest Nulled Version Brother :) just like we had 17.7 in this Thread :unsure:

WordPress Installation is displaying a popup for new version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock