• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Many Thanks @bobsmith for your contribution in the forum, Just minor query, what is pn and fn in the downloaded file?
Well there is Premium and Free nulled versions, so can you guess? 😉

Hi Everyone,
Just want to share my experience using the latest version of Yoast (19.5.1 & 19.1). My front-end web got an error and was not accessible, even though they said that this update fix those bugs. Does anyone experience the same thing?
So for now I deactivate all Yoast plugins to keep my web work.
Thank you

Hi Everyone,
Just want to share my experience using the latest version of Yoast (19.5.1 & 19.1). My front-end web got an error and was not accessible, even though they said that this update fix those bugs. Does anyone experience the same thing?
Thank you
I have NOT checked the main download here, however, you can try mine and see! :)

Attachments

• yoast-wordpress-seo-premium-19.1-package_NULLED.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 38
Hi Everyone,
Thank you

Could be more helpful too and actually report what the error was that you got.

We can't help if just say got an error and don't actually know if it was a bug that Yoast have said that they fixed or if it is something else completely.

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi Everyone,
Thank you
Yes, there was a critical error after updating the free version. I had to remove all versions of this plugin - free and premium.
After returning to the old version of the plugin 19.0.1, an error appeared in the creation of the site cache - it began to show fewer pages. There was also an error with the re-creation of critical CSS.
I had to restore the site from a backup.
After that, I deactivated the free and premium version of the plugin.
I deleted the free version. I updated the premium version through the WordPress admin panel. The free version was generated automatically.
Everything started working fine.

Yes, there was a critical error after updating the free version. I had to remove all versions of this plugin - free and premium.
After returning to the old version of the plugin 19.0.1, an error appeared in the creation of the site cache - it began to show fewer pages. There was also an error with the re-creation of critical CSS.
I deleted the free version. I updated the premium version through the WordPress admin panel. The free version was generated automatically.

Many thanks @dgpalych for full details 😍

Actually remebering now as this was why Free was updated.

= 19.5.1 =
Release Date: August 9th, 2022

Bugfixes:

* Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the front-end when Yoast SEO 19.5 was used with an older version of Yoast SEO Premium.

@TassieNZ

Your version not needed, was just my old age forgetting about the Free update that fixed their own error 😉🤣

@TassieNZ

Your version not needed, was just my old age forgetting about the Free update that fixed their own error 😉🤣
I updated the free version after its release. Updated from the WordPress repository.
I've always done this before.
It was only after the release of the premium version 19.1 that the problem was fixed. Read the previous comment.

Main download already sorted with it.

= 19.5.1 =

Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the front-end when Yoast SEO 19.5 was used with an older version of Yoast SEO Premium.
friends, this version of the plugin that has just been released has serious problems. wordpress stopped and the site was down. I'm restoring backup!

Attachments

• Sem título-1.jpg
    Sem título-1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 26
friends, this version of the plugin that has just been released has serious problems. wordpress stopped and the site was down. I'm restoring backup!
Read before posting as @dgpalych has already posted about this along with the fix for it, that is why he tells you to read his post.

The issue was with the original Free v19.5 release and they released v19.5.1 to fix it, read the changelog and always make sure that you use up to date versions.

= 19.5.1 =

Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the front-end when Yoast SEO 19.5 was used with an older version of Yoast SEO Premium.

Also @aryribeiro why respond to my previous post with an angry reaction? Why do I get an angry reaction for something completely out of my hands and it is Yoast fault. If you want to complain and get angry about it, then go speak to Yoast directly about it. 😒

Read my comments above.
If only people would read previous posts before posting themselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: aryribeiro
Read before posting as @dgpalych has already posted about this along with the fix for it, that is why he tells you to read his post.

The issue was with the original Free v19.5 release and they released v19.5.1 to fix it, read the changelog and always make sure that you use up to date versions.

= 19.5.1 =

Bugfixes:

Also @aryribeiro why respond to my previous post with an angry reaction? Why do I get an angry reaction for something completely out of my hands and it is Yoast fault. If you want to complain and get angry about it, then go speak to Yoast directly about it. 😒

If only people would read previous posts before posting themselves.
in my text there is no reaction of anger. haha
only if Google Translate did something wrong that I don't know. Hugs

the version that gave error here was "= 19.5.1 =
Release Date: August 9th, 2022". I downloaded the file yesterday from the Babiato download button. Did you upload a new file? I didn't check it. Thank you.

Thank you so much @dgpalych for your very detailed help. I'll try it very soon. For now, I stick to the previous 19.0.1 version as the latest version is not really necessary. Hopefully, Yoast will fix that soon. :D

Critical error seems to be generated also when using the Yoast Local SEO v14.5 plugin (https://babia.to/threads/yoast-local-seo-for-wordpress-plugin-premium.280/page-7)

Disabling that plugin seems to fix the issue. Oddly, debug log shows nothing. Also noticed that the error only seems to show on websites which run the lastest versions of Yoast (nulled), Local AND WPML. I have another site which doesn't use WPML, and that has no errors.

I don't know if I got it wrong... but from what I saw, the plugin manufacturer got it wrong there. now it's waiting for the release of the corrected file. the current one, when I tested it here, took the site down. the same happened with other colleagues here.

• Wow
Reactions: MILITECH
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock