• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v18.0 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v18.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v18.0 - February 8th, 2022

Yoast SEO Premium 18.0 is out today! This new release brings another round of bug fixes, plus a new way for us to handle the translations in our plugin — leading to a smaller plugin size for you to install. Plus: improved compatibility with WordPress 5.9. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 18.0 in our release post in English or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak

Yoast Nulled Package
Many thanks to @Region25 for untouched premium 😍

wordpress-seo-premium-18.0n
wordpress-seo.18.1n

Have quickly tested again SEO data optimization in Tools tab and mine completes fine 'SEO data optimization complete'

Also, showing all fine on pages and no morphology issues that some have had previously.

wordpress-seo-premium-18.0n
February 8th, 2022

Yoast SEO Premium 18.0 is out today! This new release brings another round of bug fixes, plus a new way for us to handle the translations in our plugin — leading to a smaller plugin size for you to install. Plus: improved compatibility with WordPress 5.9. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 18.0 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Other:

Switches from packaged script translations to those from wordpress.org in order to reduce ZIP size and disk usage.
Improves compatibility with WordPress 5.9 by preventing a Javascript error in the Site Editor.
Sets WooCommerce tested up to version to 6.1.
Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 5.9.
Sets the minimum required Yoast SEO version to 18.1.

wordpress-seo.18.1n
Release Date: February 8th, 2022

Yoast SEO 18.1 is out today! This new release brings another round of bug fixes, plus a new way for us to handle the translations in our plugin — leading to a smaller plugin size for you to install. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 18.1 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:

Changes the overall SEO score color on the post type overview pages to red when no keyphrase is set.
Bugfixes:

Fixes a bug where images inserted into our FAQ or HowTo blocks would be rendered wider then their respective container when using a Block Theme.
Fixes a bug where plugins that would initialize after our plugin would be unable to register certain plugin information or utilize certain hooks.
Fixes a bug where capitalized keyphrases would show up twice in the Wincher SEO performance tracking modal.
Other:

Switches from packaged script translations to those from wordpress.org in order to reduce ZIP size and disk usage.
Hi @bobsmith, I installed both versions but there is an issue with Optimize SEO Data, I don't have any Firewall Installed but this is getting stuck at 100% and I tried 2-3 times and even waited for more than 1/2 hour but still no progress or any errors (that't weird). Let me know if any solution or any thing I am doing wrong?

1644342406287.png

Hi @bobsmith, I installed both versions but there is an issue with Optimize SEO Data, I don't have any Firewall Installed but this is getting stuck at 100% and I tried 2-3 times and even waited for more than 1/2 hour but still no progress or any errors (that't weird). Let me know if any solution or any thing I am doing wrong?

1644342406287.png
there are 2 of us already, I have the same problem
1644342720957.png

the pro version is not received, the functions are gone, only the status is nulled

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock