• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist v3.26.0

No permission to download
i guess we'll don't have update about this plugin... well i'll buy it now, ok the price is high but well sometine need to make some sacrifice and support dev :)

i guess we'll don't have update about this plugin... well i'll buy it now, ok the price is high but well sometine need to make some sacrifice and support dev :)
Yes, it's good to support the dev from time to time. :) Perhaps you can post the plugin in null requests and someone may null it for those who can't afford it.

Reactions: deo
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium v3.0.23

@Babak

== Changelog History==

= 3.0.23 - Released on 18 June 2021 =

* New: support for WooCommerce 5.4
* Update: YITH plugin framework
* Fix: filters to alter resources dependencies not actually affecting assets loaded in the page (thanks to deothemes)
* Fix: better support for wishlist page with non-standard characters in slug
* Dev: added new yith_wcwl_after_add_wishlist action, triggered after wishlist creation

= 3.0.22 - Released on 17 May 2021 =

* New: support for WooCommerce 5.3
* Tweak: add visual notification for error on ATW process
* Tweak: add class to ATW container, when count is enabled
* Tweak: use share link title for WhatsApp sharing link too
* Tweak: enqueue plugin scripts only when needed
* Fix: visibility param for wishlist queries not working correctly
* Fix: generic selectors used at found_variations (thanks to vivik93)

= 3.0.21 - Released on 21 April 2021 =

* New: support for WooCommerce 5.2
* New: added German translation
* New: added no-robots headers for add_to_wishlist url (thanks to brix720)
* Tweak: added datepicker to date fields on popular table
* Tweak: code refactoring according to PHPCS
* Fix: avoid setting session_id, until guest performs any edit operation over the lists
* Fix: removed deprecated unbind from scripts
* Dev: added new variable to the localize script to disable the popup of the products when grid view is enabled
* Dev: added filter yith_wcwl_redirect_unauthenticated_users_http_status for unauthenticated users redirect
* Dev: added filter yith_wcwl_disable_popup_grid_view to allow third party code disable popup on products grid view
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_main_style_deps filter to allow devs remove unnecessary deps
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_custom_icon_alt and yith_wcwl_custom_width filters, to allow dev customize ATW custom icon

Attachments

• YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium v3.0.23.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 169
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock