• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date

YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date v2.1.27

No permission to download
I recommend using alternative plugins instead of yith plugins. Rest assured, there are much more useful alternatives.

Reactions: This2ShallPass
and remember, as you continue to use old versions (it's almost impossible to reach yith plugins now), there will be incompatibilities with your constantly updated site infrastructure and other plugins. both your time and capital will be blown away.

Can you guide any such plugin?
Sorry if i am bothering you but, i tried to check some here on babiato and none of the alternatives are available to download now

If you can't download plugins, you can try being a little more active on babiato. babiato is growing with your contribution. If you contribute, this will create satisfaction for those who pay for the add-ons. Those who do this share without expecting anything in return.

Can you guide any such plugin?
Sorry if i am bothering you but, i tried to check some here on babiato and none of the alternatives are available to download now

for example, which plugin can't you download?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yonaliochoa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock