• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management v2.21.0

No permission to download
Can someone update the plugin to the latest version? (1.6.0)

Thank you, have a nice day.

I also want it to be updated but there is not much hope for yith plugins. Try to find alternative plugin for these.

What is the reason, if you know?

Has it become more difficult to null, the price is too expensive, or the accounts which used to null it have been banned?

• Wow
Reactions: kusagedo
Yith used to offer its plugins as bundles, but now it costs around 50-60 euros per year for each.

Very expensive.

Hi, If this cannot be updated, Could you please provide any good alternative? Thanks in advance!

I would also be interested in v2.x.x as they really improved the UI for the badge creation and customisation starting with v2.0...

True that the new pricing schema is overpriced.

Thanks in advance if anyone can share it ;-)

Reactions: hans.julian
Once someone has purchased the product and received the files, they can request a refund and get their money back. Yith promises money back for 30 days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock