• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
Hello Guy

I have problem when loading Admin area,
any help ?

Attachments

• yetishare.jpg
    yetishare.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
Hello guyz. I want to know on which panel yetishare will work perfectly? I wanted to add file server with "Remote Direct" option. I followed knowledgebase tutorial for vestacp but while editing nginx config website doesn't open and also fileserver test gets failed. Main website is running fine but fileserver is not being added. Can you all please tell me how do you use yetishare? I am trying form 10 days but not getting the correct way to use.

Last edited:
Hello guys. I want to know on which panel yetishare will work perfectly? I wanted to add a file server with the "Remote Direct" option. I followed the knowledgebase tutorial for vestacp but while editing the nginx config website doesn't open and also fileserver test gets failed. The main website is running fine but the fileserver is not being added. Can you all please tell me how do you use yetishare? I am trying for 10 days but not getting the correct way to use it.
This uploaded script is encrypted. By uploader and uploader is banned. When the community banned him and after that banned uploader. Remove his script key. That's why this script is not working yet. But before that, all this scenario script was working. What for new updations or you can use the old version.

What problem are you facing?
Problem was I tried to setup remote direct and while clicking on test gives error htaccess or nginx mod rewrite error (something like that). By the way I have setup apache and now working fine. But after uploading file, file page open with external file server domain. Eg: f1.domain,com/gsdkdsdh but it should show with my main domain. In their forum it is written USE MAIN DOMAIN ON OFF is now not available. So how can I fix it? All the websites have file page with main Domain. So I want also with main domain instead of file server domain.

Problem was I tried to setup remote direct and while clicking on test gives error htaccess or nginx mod rewrite error (something like that). By the way I have setup apache and now working fine. But after uploading file, file page open with external file server domain. Eg: f1.domain,com/gsdkdsdh but it should show with my main domain. In their forum it is written USE MAIN DOMAIN ON OFF is now not available. So how can I fix it? All the websites have file page with main Domain. So I want also with main domain instead of file server domain.
No issue. Just create a new empty file on the directory. And replace the name with .htaccess

I have now switched to nginx but still same issue. External file server domain is showing for file page. Can you please give me an example of code so that I can paste it on my websit?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock