• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
Hello guys, first of all, I take this opportunity to greet and wish everyone at this forum a good afternoon, boom day, that is, good night. It doesn't matter, but the important thing is to be greeted.

I came here to ask for your help. I am testing the yetishare script. In the same way I did with the BeDrive script. But, first of all, I came across a term "Upload Files" that can be seen in the browser tab. I tried in many ways to try to remove this, but I don't see where and how I can do this. If anyone here, of good faith, who knows how, or where it is located to help me would be very grateful.

The word I need to remove appears in the browser tab that says "Upload Files" as shown in the attached photo. I need to remove this. If anyone can help me I would be happy.

Attachments

• yeti-remove.png
    yeti-remove.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 39
If someone has shared the plugin to download via torrent with us

yes I have. but i am facing integration problem manually. please test it and if you will be successful in installation then update me also about your success method.

Attachments

• yetishare-plugins.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 92
  • Love
Reactions: bangadato
yes I have. but i am facing integration problem manually. please test it and if you will be successful in installation then update me also about your success method.

Are you trying to install this torrent plugin with which version of yetishare? 5.2?

If it is not going to work, this plugin is not the latest one! It is for version 4

For version 5.2 it would have to be the torrent plugin version 10 or 11

I don't try to install this one because I know it's not compatible

Are you trying to install this torrent plugin with which version of yetishare? 5.2?

If it is not going to work, this plugin is not the latest one! It is for version 4

For version 5.2 it would have to be the torrent plugin version 10 or 11

I don't try to install this one because I know it's not compatible
Thanks for telling me. 🙂

Reactions: danzzers
Hi! Everyone... i need some help. suddenly i am facing this error " is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500" . and when i check error log that showing license file error. maybe I am right or wrong I don't know. Screenshot (10)h.png

Hi! Everyone... i need some help. suddenly i am facing this error " is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500" . and when i check error log that showing license file error. maybe I am right or wrong I don't know. Screenshot (10)h.png
I am also facing the same issue, seems to be an issue with the license file and it is saying it has expired pcp.key now the website is down because of it?

Reactions: flirtyhash
maybe next time, babiato should add some "BOLD" tag for Nulled and non-nulled things... sometimes, other guys still think that script 100% working if they approved on forum without seeing what type of script they downloaded

hello is any way this script hac only preview pfd documents and not download them? When i maximaxe and open in chrome i can easly download them.. . Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock