• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
I understood !
I believe that this is why part of the people also do not want to test or use
I encoded just this reason and removed backlink to MFScript server

They can use as long they keep orignal files using

and Files name

without this they cant use this script

i am going to release also Modules for latest version samer way encoded but all module updated

Please note that Yatishare 5.2.0 contains viruses.
on
\app\services\Adminer.class.php

Thanks for your comment but unfortunately i did not put any extra code in. COde in any file . But if you said like this please sendme screenshot

I think u can see and my old account is banned without any reason theb i use new account that is all but if you can unban my old account then i will be thanks full

Please remove also my private info from this thread you do not need to share my ip in public

its ip6 kindly remove it from public and next time

dont do this please
Your "old account" which was created 1 year after this one?

Don't try and bullshit me thanks!!

You now have a ban on this one too.

And your 3rd account is banned too

Thanks for your comment but unfortunately i did not put any extra code in. COde in any file . But if you said like this please sendme screenshot
What I mean is that the Yatishare file contains encrypted information and was detected and killed by anti-virus software. It's not about you.

What I mean is that the Yatishare file contains encrypted information and was detected and killed by anti-virus software. It's not about you.
I understand but i would like to see what your anti viruse show it was good to make screenshot

and share here that i can also check thst file to know what is in that file

Your "old account" which was created 1 year after this one?

Don't try and bullshit me thanks!!

You now have a ban on this one too.
I dont bullshit on you and or snyone els its you who feel this am sorry for me you are nothing i sm here to share with people stuff not to compair my self with you have fun you banned me without reason second time tell me just why my first account was banned ? If there is lo reason then just tell me if you dont like insm in Babiato then i will leave my self if you feel bad because of me.

I dont bullshit on you and or snyone els its you who feel this am sorry for me you are nothing i sm here to share with people stuff not to compair my self with you have fun you banned me without reason second time tell me just why my first account was banned ? If there is lo reason then just tell me if you dont like insm in Babiato then i will leave my self if you feel bad because of me.
I didn't ban your 1st account one of the other staff did.

I banned you for the clear rule breach of having another account after one was already banned.

See @Babak as I said in another post actions have consequences.

I didn't ban your 1st account one of the other staff did.

I banned you for the clear rule breach of having another account after one was already banned.

See @Babak as I said in another post actions have consequences.
I just created sexond account when my first was banned and i create this account to just ask reason but i started posting that is all

I just created sexond account when my first was banned and i create this account to just ask reason but i started posting that is all
Over to you @Babak - you created this mess, how are you going to deal with it?

Reactions: Babak and Dosti24
Simple question really support your staff for enforcing rules or show you are weak by giving in to anyone that comes to you with a bullshit sob story @Babak

I think you'll relate to these last few posts @CyberDeviL as I think it was you that banned @PakCyberPyrates

Yet you are lying as this account was created first then your second account @PakCyberPyrates was banned.

So you continued on this account.

I don't understand anything about this son ...
why is there 50 version of the script? ....

if there is a way to do the housework I lose it ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock