• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare Script v5.0.2 Full (Nulled)

File_Hosting_Script_v5_1_0.zip
73M

What is the reason I need to introduce myself? lol
Are you just plain stupid or what!? Someone, please ban this fu**er.

Last edited:
520 sai

[SPOILER = "520"]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.sendspace.com/file/7oy9k5 [/ URL]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a970bb92 [/ URL]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://pixeldrain.com/u/j4W3SYFj [/ URL]
[/SPOILER]
Thank you for providing the links. But unfortunately the file is problematic. Do not accept to install.

I tried it now, both at localhost as well as in a shared hosting.

The problem is in the installation of the script specifically in install / step2.php is unable to communicate with a database. I would recommend uploading a file that is in good condition and providing it. But thanks for the effort

Thank you for providing the links. But unfortunately the file is problematic. Do not accept to install.

The problem is in the installation of the script specifically in install / step2.php is unable to communicate with a database. I would recommend uploading a file that is in good condition and providing it. But thanks for the effort
I found this on the internet and am posting it here to study and learn with you all. There are too many posts about Yetishare, so I suggest discuss it in a thread topic.

• Love
Reactions: tudou and inliadev
520 Come out

Yetishare 5.2.0 + 14 plugins ALL LATEST VERSION but Need Nulling

there was a problem installing the plugin did you it?

Could not read the plugin 'PluginConfig.class.php'
Its update in cms structure so omd plugin work with v4.4.5 after this version everything must be meet new update like new plugin v5 cersion support even old template does not support latest cersion just sirit template work which default template

I can share latest cersion for babiato menbers but everything need a local key 🔑 which i can share with each domain

K wiild like to ask admin if they can setep marketshop and let people share paid script for free just encripted with local key reqirment

if they let do this i can ask same time for chaneleon yari share and also modules etc k also able to share latest other cms which many year not in public

• Angry
Reactions: inliadev

It works fine, do a manual installation

Reactions: Dosti24
Its not working because i have
It works fine, do a manual installation
Its not working dear if you find way by manual then share with community members

But i have complate info related this its complate different between v4 n v5

Its not working because i have

Its not working dear if you find way by manual then share with community members

But i have complate info related this its complate different between v4 n v5
That manual method is in the built-in file, and it's not that difficult

That manual method is in the built-in file, and it's not that difficult

did u see new version and old version structure its complate different dear. Which is not easy to get work without problem plugins or template

did u see new version and old version structure its complate different dear. Which is not easy to get work without problem plugins or template
You mean you want to publish it paid?

OK, now share what you have. I want to see where the difference is, if you are worried about leecher share it in PM

Are you using FTP or SFTP? Make sure your ssh/ftp user has all the rights and is a member of the same group that you are trying to manipulate the files with.

What do you have different from the one shared here, do you have more additions?

here is 5.2.0 latest version You can test with any domain for short time after you have to request for free key in Babiato Forum

And Can send you latest Key with Domains allowed

My Opinion on Yetishare

1 - This script is not suitable for setting up a company

2 - This script only serves to set up a simple file sharing website

3 - If you need to set up a company, use BEDRIVE, it has resources that other companies in the industry also offer to their customers

5 - Yetishare has a bug, it happens when you click on a file that has already been uploaded, instead of selecting the file, it usually opens the file. (It is already known, that even on windows, to open a folder, double-clicking is necessary, other file hosting services also have the same function. But this script doesn't work that way, it annoys me when I just want to see some details I am forced to open the file unintentionally)

6 - Yetishare only allows you to provide unlimited storage for your customers. If you try to create your own packages with different stores, it accepts, but it is not recognized by the system and also the prices are not shown in the price table. Imagine: I have my company as MEGA.NZ I offer three packages, where:
Package 1 - I offer 400GB of storage = Pay $ 4.99
Package 2 - 1TB storage support = $ 9.99
Package 3 - offer 3TB of storage = $ 12.99
each customer chooses their package and buys, but on Yetishare this does not accept. It only allows unlimited storage, with multiple prices in a single package.

This means that there is only one and only package, but with different prices and with the same benefits.

And other things that I noticed as a bug that I don't even need to mention here

Reactions: diben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock